da brendull finally ztop playin

Dr. Brendel has earned himself a place in history as pianist whose popularity has the lowest correlation to value.

a number of gensui quotes from his website.

[color=cyan]“After the age of sixteen, the little formal training he had had came to an end. He had no further teachers. To this day, Alfred Brendel regards his unconventional musical background as something of an advantage”.

Fuckk…arrogant prick. cum to think ov it, tiz actually quite similah to da zepp and comme. :dong:
[color=cyan]
“A teacher can be too influential,” he feels. “Being self-taught, I learned to distrust anything I hadn’t figured out myself.”

8) what a mofo.

haha to be fair, that dante is better than I would have expected from him. But christ, he should not be playing diz rep :ziff: :pimp:

blame ur ears.

8)

I just love all the facilitations he does when plays Liszt, hilarious stuff.

koji

“he would like to go out at the top of his playing form”

fuckkkkkk :ho:

Did y’all know mister Brendel considers himself a poet?

lol yes, I even heard some of it in diz brendul doco. :dong:

And art collector…
And critical writer on mu*ic.

I’m sure he wrote that the HRs should be “saved from peniztz” .

ugh can’t help but think that every new member is tm

haha wuznt e alzo tha fastnfuriouz mofo?

I iz NOT trumofo. Emphatically not. :open_mouth: :laughing:

hahaha he knows who TM iz he muz be TM

i know, wtf, that octave stuff omitted in the dev? it isn’t even hard

i will say, though that the cop out in the hard part at the end actually sounds pretty good

hahahahahaha. I assure you I’m not TM. Would be kinda easy to prove, too, one pm would do it.

post ur telephone number and we’ll confirm that way

otherwise ur tm

Lol, why would I post my phone number on an internet forum? I’m not that retarded.

haha, ur not tm afterall

hahah lmao, nice test 8)

his english is too good anyways. and he isnt saying “fuck da candain” or “i luv da candain” every 2 sentences.