da chop comp incomin

haha fuck da ZEPP…

did anyone record footage of bozh or ozaki this morning?

honestly I would record it if I wazn’t so cluelezz lol, dont know how

isn’t there a video archive on the site now?

thanks all for the good wishes.

ingolf has a new teacher.

harasiewicz.

nicco: the edition most people know comes from the german edition, which was edited by mikuli. he was a student of chopin, but a very very bad editor and introduced way too much of his own ideas. there’s actually a sheet of paper on which he wrote about that middle section, and there’s absolutely nothing on there that would suggest that this comes from chopin.

i highly recommend actually reading the score (ekier) and the text commentary before playing a piece. it’s quite illuminating.

and w3sp, it is me. got your msg. I’ll ask anke tomorrow if she really knows you. haha

Da Zupah did good! Did he go on to the next round ? I see a Marek Bracha from POland, iz that a typo on his name or is he out?

konkurs.chopin.pl/en/edition/xvi … k_Basmadji

I thought he did well, better than a lot that made it through

Hehe, okay :slight_smile:
It’s been a while tho since I last heard from her (was in May over the social network “StudiVZ”). my name there is “Chris O.” :slight_smile:
If it helps her memory tell her the host of the parties we met on was Benyamin Nuss :slight_smile:
I just wrote her a message there as well to congratulate on her performance.

PS: It’s really cool to have you on the forums here! I’m officially your #1 Fan of your legendary Etude op10/1 :dong: :dong:

hahaha fuckkk diz mofo iz in da jury.

HAHAHA da tymin n motive behind diz zubtle revelation

a bit queztionable 8)

AHAhahahah WTF THA HITMAN!!!???

http://konkurs.chopin.pl/en/edition/xvi/video/59_Takaya_Sano

whut happnd to hiz icecold ztylee??? thiz harzh dizappointment!

wuz thiz tha perf people were zayin he cried in?

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK tha dizilluziond rob :frowning:

haha tru mah fullzuppot fo tha ROBETTE now :gav:

ahahahah daim tha hitman zhitzo 4 wuz wikid tho 8)

AHAHAHAHA MAN THA TRUGOD I FINALLY WATCHD THIZ :trugod:

ther wuz a tonne of coughz aftah each hitman zheeyat, but aftah tha trugod 25/6 juz zilence

rezpec 8)

konkurs.chopin.pl/en/edition/xvi … aro_Nagano

hahaha tha cryin mofo @16:34

diz tactic pozz payz mo den da MT cough to get jury zympathy 8)

yes, he generally sounds worse and overall more self-conscious to me. on the other hand, he’s cleaner this time. it’s just sad that it comes at the expense of the energy he had in 2006.

anyway…

I’m still shocked that he got an operation cuz he breathed with hiz mouth and it made him make weird faces ( whooo cares? chopin comp jury? )… I wouldnt have cared bout the comments, juz be yoself mofo 8)

ahahaha diz chick rite now

warmin up da 88 fo da MT 8)

ahahaha zince no mofo iz online rite now, da zepp vil pozz conduct a

realtym blow by blow analyziz of da MT perf 8)

ahaha but firzt, diz nu dizzinmofo

da inzpectah gordon :comme:

hahaha diz panel

apparently demonztratin da chopz influence on da puzzy iz cunzidahd

an enlightenin sheeyat n

demonzheeyatin da zame influence on legeti, zumwut

lezz zo

:bren: 8)