da chop comp incomin

HAHAHAHA diz fazioli penizt

a potential cg legend :dong:

i preferrd da jap guy :dong:

was talkin bout da MT, maybe he deserves to win just for not sounding like the others…

tru that’s why i don’t stream this sheeyat :doc:

tiz guy haz zum decent articulation

Anyone saw the chinese guy . first guy today I think. I thought he was so original , he finished with Polonaise op.44. Then a russian dude came and did the same polonaise az his first piece. I dunno the chinese mofo impressed me more, more unique.

P.S. ": Peng Cheng He iz hiz name

Watching the FRANCAISE chick now 8)

i find the francaise chick boring…already mezzd up a bunch of things n not even halfway thru the program. i predict her to not reach next round.

WTF ???

Fryderyk Chopin - Polonaise F-sharp minor op. 44

did i mizz something or why doz she play da op53? :dong: :dong: :dong: :dong: :dong:

I think because everyone else iz playing it… 2 in a row just thiz morning

Or she knew she couldn’t compete with what she heard :slight_smile:

ahahahah da ruzzian mofo wiz da quazi-leno chin wuz legendary in da shitzo3 replay

pozz winnah of da day

da tonyland mofo alzo a bit legendary

da othah 3 evenin mofoz a bit zleep inducin truuu 8)

randomly thanksgiving in canada now rezpec 8)

konkurs.chopin.pl/en/edition/xvi/chronicle/5

HAHAHAHAH DA TRUGOD BAL4

sadly

MT 2005 BAL1 level 8)

da huangci iz up nao

I missed Huangci , how did she do ? And I lyk that ZOUL korean guy more n more :orgy:

chingyun hu is up now

damn, i hate this chick’s playing

edit: holy shit, this sounds like LIGETI!!!

Huangci was not bad, mostlikely 3rd stage worthy.

The ZOL guy was pretty good :ziff:

konkurs.chopin.pl/en/edition/xvi/video/archive

da VOD cummah.
Checking out da APHRO,TRUGOD,MULOT’z firzt round now

im enjoying da bozh a lot, when its audio only

pozz rezent hylights :dong:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa3KcsxUggAzum exkluziv GILL freeztyle @ 3:03