da DONGAH preachth da KUNG FU method

2:20 :dong:

fo :stop: magazine 8)

KUNG FU METHOD !!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :stop: :stop: :stop: :dong: :dong: :dong: :dong: :dong: :dong: :dong: :dong: :dong:

OMG, 1:56 into the video, and Im already shocked by 3 things

A biography - come on!

He says he only thinks about the piano when hes sat at it, not what the audience things of him - bollocks.

Lang Lang shoes!!! WTF!!! I have a good mind to start a collection of great pianist shoes ranging from Horowitz winkle pickers :wink: to Sokolov stilettos just to decrease the value of this rediculous stunt.

Watching on -

Ah yeah the kung foo bit, reminds me of the last movement of the Prokofiev 3rd piano concerto where Sergei was evidently inspired by computer games.

I mentioned in another post about a documentary where his father encouraged him to commit suicide. I did catch a bit of that documentary where Lang Lang was clapping in a fairly big concert hall, then he sad hmmmmm, could do to be bigger. Seems now only football stadiums will do.

Out on his Bach dates by about 150 years.

Another Lang Lang rant of mine over, thats 3 in one day :-S. I have to stop watching his stuff it gets me worked up. lol

DAIM!!!

I gotta get those Dongah footwear :slight_smile: 8)