Da EvGenie enlistz a legendary advocate

True, but in the end the sycophants and bible bashers were too much for me. I doubt it improved any over the past 10 or so years.

True, despite what this Norwegian chick tried to tell me one time.

I really donā€™t know, Iā€™ve only heard about the forum through here and I spent no more than 5 minutes on it now, butā€¦ yeah! The posts I read were really among the most boneheaded Iā€™ve seen outside youtube.

Local Time:

April 07, 2019, 09:54:08 PM

Last Active:

April 08, 2007, 07:50:04 AM

Hahahah tomorro da exact 12 yr anniverzheeyat ov yo zumwut furiouz 88ztreet exit :icon_stopw_sdc_473::sunglasses:

N it zayz fo yo mzn zheeyat - PM me if u want it

Haf u not cuntzidahd dat yo dream chick cud haf zeen yo poztz n went ā€˜daim diz iz da mofo fo meā€™ n PMed yo azz azkin fo yo MZN. N u mizzd it :dong:

1 Like

For me, the pinnacle of 88st absurdity was when some mofo (who could quite obviously barely play the instrument) attempted to lecture da Marik on relative difficulty of da chopetz and had a hissy fit at being called out for the amateur he undoubtedly was.

1 Like

To be fair we iz ALL amachaz accordin to da DINARA :sunglasses:

2 Likes

*jerkoff amachaz

1 Like

I meant that surely people would at least have heard of the capital of such a large country?

Tru though, Iā€™d think of Sydney and Melbourne first if someone mentioned Oz, and I canā€™t immediately name a 4th Australian city.

Brendan used to say da sdc was ā€œsmart people acting stupidā€, PW was ā€œstupid people acting smartā€, and Koji added that pianoforum was ā€œstupid people acting stupidā€ as an addendum. This pretty much sums it up.

4 Likes

Is she a jerkoff pro then? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Most people wouldnā€™t know that Toronto isnā€™t the capital of Canada either.

Yeah, good analogy.

And I sometimes wonder about peopleā€¦ I chuckled a little at a friend here earlier over the winter when he mentioned he had a facebook friend in a little village called Ghent. :dong:

Hahaha da pattern iz cuntinued in da UZA wiz moz ov da ztate capitalz bein lezz known citiez lyk Albany in New York, Olympia in Wazhington n Zacramento in Cali etc.

England doeznt fuck around rezpecfully n London iz da biggez city n da capital.

I feel lyk da whole trend ov namin zmallah citiez da capitalz iz intentionally juz done fo pure CG

Jeez, how can NYC not be the capital of New York?

I donā€™t know how they think with this either. I know Stockholm is the capital of Sweden since for centuries Sweden used to be Sweden+Finland, and Stockholm was hence right in the middle of the kingdom and a suitable place to govern from. Maybe itā€™s similar practical reasons with other capitals.

Tru, dats a bit fucked

1 Like

So who knows whatā€™s da capital of Brazil?
a) Sao Paulo
b) Rio de Janeiro
c) Brasilia
d) Belo Horizonte
:thinking:

doesnā€™t matter.

1 Like

I want to say Sao Paulo, but since youā€™re asking I bet it isnā€™t

1 Like

when we think Brazil, we think da Big Brazilian buttlift n da Rio de Janeiro wiz da lost Hofmann rec

Hahaha ā€œIgnorance is blissā€ right? :stuck_out_tongue: