Da pozt yo chezz gamez thread

tru tiz da bezt of da four clazzic rezponzez, black getz zeveral zemi-open filez. juzt not da zkepto ztyle n haff no zurprize value, diz wut bazically everywun play nowadayz n dere iz many difficult variationz

Anothah ztudy da zkep (nearly) cumplete:

1 Like

Da e5 puzh just not in the Kingz gambit spirit imo. The da pozitionz aftah capturing on d5 wud look familiar to mofoz with knowledge of 3… d5, which is what I used to play otb as a minimofo v dis opening.

Tbh I’d slightly prefer the move order 6… Nc6 7 d4 g5 against 5. e5, 6. Be2 retaining the option of Rg8 if needed and noting that after 8. Ng5 Qg5 9. Bh5 Qh4 black is doing well.

Also noting, with sum amusement, that the top game quoted by da lichezz database is between two Scottish mofoz both of whom I know well. They are now both IMz. I have a bad record against the former and a good record in blitz against the latter :rofl:

1 Like

Da feztin harzhly a bit sore about dis game.

The CG of it undoubtedly iz dat i wuz too ZL*W :snail: againzt dis :ru: WIM and ran out of time when totally winning. Bf2 is an implicit exchange sac in order to get a lot of squares and holes around the white king. Not totally sound, says da ZTOCKFIZH when I analysed later, but if I don’t I’m probably getting pushed back with Nc4, Nb5 and I don’t have anything for the opening pawn. gambit. Very messy middle game and she clearly missed da Nf2, Qc8 attacking switchback.

64 :wim:z <> 88 :wim: juzt for da record :sunglasses:

in general neithah playah play diz correctly, tiz too rare n zharp. uzually if u get lyk, 7 o 8 movez of theory dere iz only lyk 5 o 10 gamez in da databaze n every playah iz banned for cheatin 8)

Randomly da feztin recently play a marathon blitz match (3 minute 64) againzt a :romania: international maztah, 50 gamez in total and it finizhed at 6am :dong:

Da IM a little bit ztrongah but da feztin mo zpeedy wiv da premovez in time zcramblez :stopwatch:

A cloze cuntezt dat da feztin ultimately lozt 23.5-26.5, rezpekable rezlut tho. Da bezt win fo moi pozz dis:

Chess: IM tomescuv vs ostinat0 - Chess.com (dat iz a legit knight sac not an accidental blundah :dong:)