DA WHALE - BEACHED on Scarbo

I never posted this to my youtube channel because I could never come to a decision to allow myself share it to the world, but I’ll share it here. I don’t know if it’s a memory slip that just spirals downwards, but he just basically says, “Fuck it, I’m ending it here.”

A good performance otherwise, but a little dry for my taste. Unfortunately, I didn’t get but the last part of Ondine onwards, so I’ve never bothered posting any of the “Gaspard” from this concert. This is from my personal server where I’ll be putting up stuff from now on, since the “free” upload services make me want to poke my eyes out with a spork.

filestore.benzo.org/dasdc/

Interesting to see what gets dizcussed. DA MART?

AHAHAH MAZZ REZPEC!!!

n tru if u dun want to zhare wit tha world uze tha anti-leecha featcha :lib:

Hahaha damn, he sorta just threw in the towel.

The whole thing sounds nevous and uncomfortable from the very beginnign - like he knows he is not on top of things and has to fake through it / try to remember it by ear. Shocking! thanks or for the ul!! :smiley:

HHAHAHAHA FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :whale: !!

HAHAHAHA DA WHALE IN TRU IMPRO MODE FROM 6’42!!!

ahahaha diz perf iz wikid ic hiz gazfart in novembah I’ll tell u if tiz hiz official tranz 8)

hahahahhaaha da WHALE "haha tru 8) " zmile!!

Interesting… But this stuff makes me nervous…

ahaha daimmmmmm
it wuz quite okay (actually not that bad) till 6.15 den juzt randomly out of track and aftah 6.42 he juzt randomly impro diz
dayummmmmm gensui whale…at least he could juzt have played the fuckin endin trill and whip it out…not lyk diz…
da FUCKIN Rape by da ZCARB :stop:

hahaha wikid thread title i vil c tru

don’t you love it when this stuff is caught on tape?? if only I could have a video of those few times Michelangeli fucked up in performance, it’d make my year! hahaha

lol me to.
I love this stuff. It’s good to see supervirtuosos mess up occasionally - it makes what they do the rest of the time seem more incredible and inhuman…

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK i iz dlin diz n rezpec da title of diz thread ahahaha!

:whale:

i wud lyk to draw yo attention to

8)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DIZ PERF!!!

I HARZHLY DUN HAFF VIZUALZ zo

wiz da EFFORTLEZZ GENSUI in da firzt half, i can only imagine a zimilah sheeyat to DIZ happend at da GAV maztahclazz part:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZG931XPV5VU

da WHALE harzhly nevah heard diz piece befo zo wuz unable to predickt da eventz aftah page 94 8)