da xsdc starts a youtube channel

You should come up with a pseudonym for Zimerman bootlegs.

You’ll have to dispute the copyright claim on your Sokolov / Petrushka upload, otherwise it won’t play.

The brilliant thing is that they copyright claimed it since they thought it was Buniatishvili’s recording, and among the alternatives I had to choose from when disputing it there was no option to call a false copyright claim. I deleted it now, but I’ll try again later.

No I don’t think I’ll post any KZ, since I know he obviously wouldn’t want it.

You have to choose the bottom option (I don’t remember what it says). Then on the next page just write in the box, This is not … Please remove your claim.

They’ll remove it within a week or so, and if they reject it, you just dispute it again. It’s annoying but I’ve been through this a thousand times and they always back down. The system is just cowboy nonsense.

Good to know, thanks Vlad.

You are welcome my dear Gateway to Recordings. Unfortunately YT’s copyright system is full of BS and 90%+ of claims are false. If I didn’t dispute each one, companies–classical or otherwise–would be making thousands or tens of thousands of dollars a year off the viewings.

Can you also please post up sum unreleased golden age mofoness? 8)

This isn’t about rarity, it’s about goodiness! But unless they keep blocking things there will definitely be some golden age mofoness in there as well. Focus is on contemporary pianism however - that’s why I started this.

Rexoek!

Good stuff, subbed and will check it out properly when I get home.

Tell em it was MG-sourced and it will never be figured out…

Hahaha rezpek da Ron

I alwayz feisrt think tiz da robbah when I see you poztd

Hehe, true.

54 videos has put me in 12 copyright disputes. :unamused: Perhaps this is what I should be doing with my time? Start a company which just auto-claims every video posted on youtube. To those who dispute I can just auto-forward this:

hahaha

Already love your channel, dude, doin’ the lord’s work :pimp:

1 Like

Thanks, yeah we’ll see what happens with it.

I’m glad to encounter the rarely heard composers you’ve been uploading. That’s a nice touch. I sent your channel over to Mark A. and I guess he’ll probably feature it because he adores Goldsand & Bolet.

Bless you for sharing these great recordings :slight_smile: shame on the copyright disputes.
cool profile picture and the picture-less videos!

I thought he didn’t like good piano playing?

There’ll be a bit more of this today as I move to Hamelin and Lewenthal. But gosh, this is hard work. 54 videos yesterday has left me pretty worn out today.