Da ZNOREABJI dementia cuntica ex mizza pro defuckuz

tru diz legendary ‘ultimate znoreabji’ zheeyat finally releazed :sunglasses:

diz da 8 hr wun wiz da zingle variation comprizing 100 zub-variationz n zheeyat lyk dat haha

diz piece defo bettah den hiz othah mammoth late zheeyatz lyk da CLAVICUMBUCKET by a mile. da zkep only about a third of da way thru, but diz Valze movement tiz . . . quite good n recommendable liztenin :ghey:

da interp a bit one-dimenzional, but da quality of da work iz apparent, ezpecially da zheeyat around 4:20 :weed: naturally it drag on about 7 minutez too long, but wut can ya do

2 Likes

Tbh much of ZNOREABJI dat I’ve heard sounds to me like someone simultaneously put on a multi track of some Ravel and random selections from da BUZ elegiez.

Also, ahinton’z portentouz hyperverbozity and apparent obzezzion wiv da Wang’z footwear iz enuff to put anyone off dis mofo.

2 Likes

dayum can u expound upon da Aliztair-Yuja footromance? moi hath not zeen diz 8)

tru zorabji iz ovahly denze, u haff to find da gud kernelz

1 Like

Sumwhere in dis epic 88zt znoozefezt you can find repeated verbiage on da topic. He mentionz it elsewhere too.

https://www.pianostreet.com/smf/index.php?topic=64541.0

1 Like

ahaha mildly CG

da zkep own da zame 3" pumpz, pedallin iz fine :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Great piece, as well as these smaller works

I couldn’t sit through a full Znoreabji opus but he is quite good in smaller doses

1 Like

Da doc’s sonata 1 almost make you think this sorabji dude not a fraud.

1 Like

Sorabji’s Sonata No.1 is a lovely post-romantic work, nothing like the later stuff

2 Likes

That’s the problem with Sorabji, in small work, and often work on already well established theme he is quite good, as a way to expand the harmonic language. But he is a shit motif-writer, he has no idea where the fuck he is going with his material, so he just slaps a bunch of stuff together and never bother to develop them.
That being said, that cyclica is actually not bad, rare case that he actually has some sense of motion with his themes and materials.