Da ZURGE TEMPO teach da MALTEMPO how tiz done

tru diz how u do a RANDOM WTF INTERP wiz a different beat every 2 barz + zpazz unleazh whenevah u iz feelin it n ztill make it zound coherently GENSUI: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Haha, with every Tchaik 1 just about all I do is listen to the double octz and the interlocking ones at the end @extrememofo :zif:

4 Likes

6.43 The octaves of a God.

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAH da ENDIN intahlockin zheeyatz TRU!!!

TRU da ZIFF alt-octz r zum of da bezt evah but diz iz mo a mattah of rezpecin da zcore :dong:

zince da Tchaik wuz not a penizt he didn really undahztand diz kind of tech n wrote dat part zo every legit SDC MOFO haff to ZL*W DOWN n wait fo da ORCH to catch up az da ZURGETEMPO duz here :zcholah: :sunglasses:

in da RAW double ZPAZZ partz of diz conc, da ZIFF harzhly not quite elite level :ho: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah it’s funny. Ziff’z double octz are never az zpeedy az you’d expect. His intahlockin octz are zo fazt he haff time to fit in an extra oct (or do his zepp trill :laughing: )

ahahahaha

diz clazzik MART trailah zhow da ZUR-TEMPO ZPAZZ ZKILLZ :sunglasses:

3 Likes

n alzo :dong:

Ahaha I remember diz vid!

1 Like

listening to tiempo reeeeeeaaaaaaly think he should play liszt paganini 1838s some of the stuff doesn’t make sense without raw super thrusting rapes and i don’t know what you’d call it rubatissimo ; )

2 Likes

Da Ziff a tru old school tech playa actually, wiz a HUGE emphasis on pure fingah tech, leaps, trills n inzane mixed textures…

Basically a “salon” tradition in da finest sense of da word

1 Like

For some reason, as overplayed as it is, this is a piece that I almost always enjoy once I’ve started listening to it.

1 Like

Me too!