Favourite Rach concerto?

To each his own…. In my opinion, Liszt’s second concerto is slightly weaker overall then the Thotdance, 1st Concerto and Well Hung Fantastifuck… but the second concerto started out as a solo fantasy for solo piano, randomly…

I’d put Concerto 1 and Thot Dance into tier 1…

To me, both Rach and Prok firmly belong in too, nothing inherently wrong there. But I’d rather bust my nutsack on the Godowsky Sonata than on the Rachson 1, for instance.

As for academia, well, too many of the mainstream mofos criticize Liszt but don’t blink an eye when Rach meanders in any development section of his big works.

There are so many interesting works I’d prefer to tackle before even considering doing some Rach, unless a record label/organizer specifically requested it…

I like to express my opinions in inflammatory ways, tru, but DASDC is where my alter ego can be free n say sheeyat like:

Rach should have been recorded in the Liszt Totentanz and/or Beethoven 1 over recording Da Rach 4

:fire:

Perhaps, but I view it more like a deliberate building of melodies through use of motives, not unlike Beethoven (he was very much trying to emulate Beethoven in many works).

An example of a :pimp: piece with awesome melodic content is da Benedicktune… there are also so many rare works that are lesser known, which show a unique melodic gift, look at his chorale writing, for instance

Idk, I play what I truly enjoy, and so far, absolutely nothing satisfied moi like doing a ton of Liszt.

I’m already feeling sad that this project is nearing completion and I’ll be cranking out Scriabin over the next few months.

Emotionally, nothing touches moi like da :pimp: :redface: His pure genius always comes through, and many of the works giff moi deep religious sensations near my rectum.

Or maybe that is from the anal stression that cums from performing dem?

:lezbo:

1 Like

Dat lazt minute or so, with those delightful soft echos n chromadick descent imho sublime as fuck….

There is nothing pretentious in Liszt’s writing (something you get in Chopin and Scriabin imho, a certain artifice)… if you can get past the actual notes, imho, Liszt was the greatest composer that ever lived.

Looks like Kaykov blocked me on FB again? The first time, I decided maybe I went too far, maybe I hit a sensitive area, so I apologized just take make being on this website a more pleasant experience. I was wrong, Mikhail does seem to have some emotional struggles. I wish you well, Mikhail. I won’t interact with you anymore but I won’t block you because of the comedic gensui of your outbursts.

1 Like

Yeah, I certainly don’t need you posting stuff on my timeline. I generally find you creepy and clingy. :roll_eyes:

I have zero emotional struggles lmao, I simply speak my mind. Da SDC is a place where my alter ego is free to RAPE as it pleases, even if it inflamed tight anuses due to excessive friction because of a lack of lube.

Social media is to add Chinese chicks from tier-B cities that study in no-name universities (all universities are shit) and still use the Chinese characters in their Facebook profile name.

:eggplant:

I’m creepy and clingy? Lol. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Thanks for that laugh.

2 Likes

Nobody has an alter ego. You are who you are. You just lack courage to be yourself everywhere.

Lmao it’s not that deep dude. Anyway, whatever. You ARE pretty weird. Stop stalking my social media :dong:

OK. I’ll stop “stalking” your social media. It’ll be hard to resist. I mean you are such a great pianist, so charming and suave, and good looking.

2 Likes

Lmao.

Yes, imo fair comment.

1 Like

Da TRUMOFO basically a

Liszt Jihadiszt

:man_with_turban: :bomb:

hahahahahahaha FUCKKK how did I mizz dis gensui???

5 Likes

tru when I pozted diz thread

Diz iz PRECIZELY how I expected it to pan out :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Idk, you were probably high?

:dong:

Luv u too :kissing_heart:

wut?

1 Like

:dong: