Gensuialdo - Da Moz FURIOUZ compoza in hiztory?

When he unexpectedly returned at the Palazzo San Severo in Naples, he smashed down Donna Maria’s bedroom door to discover the two lovers in flagrante in bed.[4] Gesualdo then slaughtered them both on the spot.[5] Afterwards, the bodies of his wife and lover, both mutilated and naked, were dragged outside, in front of the palace to be exposed for everyone to see.
The day after the murders, a delegation of Neapolitan officials inspected the room in Gesualdo’s apartment where the killings had taken place, and interrogated witnesses. The delegation’s report did not lack in gruesome details, including the mutilation of the corpses, and, according to the witnesses, Gesualdo going into the bedroom a second time “because he wasn’t certain yet they were dead”.

3 Likes

Tru, dun cheat.

Break up first, den go fo a cock buffet

2 Likes

HAHAHA fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk

Da PIMP wuz lucky he wuz not cuntemporary wiz diz mofo :sunglasses:

4 Likes

That’s funny, a few weeks back I saved dis guy’s Wiki to read later (and listen to). Apparently he was a bad ass who wrote really beautiful music.

1 Like

Tru hiz muzic iz zmooth gensui n hiz cumpozitionz have literally 0% fury

Da MORAL ov diz ztory iz dat da mo FURY u exprezz in yo Muzik da lezz FURY u hav buildin up in yo zpirit n perzonal lyf

Diz iz y I thank da lord da TRUMOFO found da 88 :tmfury::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ahahahah pozz an obviouz follow up queztion, but

How da fuck

DID da PIMP

Avoid an end lyk dat (of da murdered mofo)? :sunglasses:

Da TM randomly a CGishly chill mofo in real lyf

I dun even lose ma cool at da 88 anymore
:sunglasses:

1 Like

hahahaha fuckk

da :zcholah:'z double lyf pozz