HAHAHA da EXTREMEmofoā€™z five centz:

da GrainOfZaltā€¦ mozt lykly obzezziv-kompulziv, but probably harmlezz

but widout da TMā€¦

dereā€™z zimply no SDC :nauseated_face:

7 Likes

without da TM - no legendary civil war or CG monuments such as

:tmfury:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve seen 1 serious post from you. The rest, obssessed with speed and difficulty, which, ironically in this forum, is not the be all and end all.
And funilly enough, troll posts tend to piss people offā€¦ (including TMā€™sā€¦)

1 Like

Some truth.

Rezpek

Would you like serious posts instead?

1 Like

You can move all your off topic posts to the Chill House and Comedic Gensui sections, thank you

1 Like

Believe me, i donā€™t have much in the way against a masters degree holder in the most elite music job at the most elite musical conservatory in the world, so it isnā€™t my objective to win against you. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I donā€™t work in an elite music school, mofo.
Lmao

Also, master degrees and doctorate are worth less than dick pics

2 Likes

Why da fuck keep changin yo name

:tm:

3 Likes

Good point.
:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Tru. Iā€™m putting my foot down on this shit. If someone needs to change their name, msg me with a good reason, otherwise Iā€™m changing it right back.

I spent like 2 weeks being confused by a random new member only to figure out it was comme all along.

7 Likes

:comme:

2 Likes

No, but involvement in some general discussion about matters other than speed and trolling would be a welcome change. (If you must troll, keep it to the already numerous trolling threads that donā€™t involve music)

http://www.dasdc.net/c/random

Tru, @NotAtheIntendedTempo check dat part of da forum out. All wtf discussions go there

In the old days we had ā€œDa SDC suppositoryā€
Ahem.
It sucked btw, so, letā€™s not invoke any wrath

1 Like