Greetings to SDC

Speaking of meeting mofoz…where iz da anima?

Persistent mental confusion. He said as a professional musician he needs time away from the piano on his sparetime.

Sounds severe. Let’s pray for him. :pray:

1 Like

He’s still pretty active on FB. I don’t think he’s into collecting recordings anymore.

1 Like

Da recz ain’t everything. He uszed to be a regular part of da banter in deze parts :rectum:

1 Like

Yeah, haven’t seen a single of your vids after finding out you’re into punk and currency.

1 Like

I dunno, I vaguely remember him saying this when someone asked why he wasn’t here much anymore.

Welcome!

Recording exchange/collecting was never the original intent of the community but it has been essential for it’s longevity.

Originally the intent was to provide a piano forum where people could say fuck…basically a forum where people could have laid back banter.

That’s the difference here - we truly love piano and music - but we don’t conform to the formal up-our-own-ass stuffy elitist stereotype of classical music culture.

1 Like

haha well, that might’ve been the intent of the community but the intent of the forum was to stop Da SDC from raping a now long deceased Chopin forum. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Technically tru :sunglasses:

I also love the fact that we use the word ‘rape’ so often here that police may misinterpret and crack down on us as a sex offender group :whale:

1 Like

Wow fuck this place sounds fun

1 Like

Hahaha daimm

Yeah I knew it.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

1 Like

Welcome! Nigga! :nigga:

1 Like