Hewitt’s piano gets smashed

https://slippedisc.com/2020/02/horror-famed-pianist-sees-her-favourite-piano-smashed-to-pieces/

• The movers fucked up
  • Naah, her piano committed suicide

0 voters

2 Likes

Fourth pedal?

Wtf duz dat do :dong:

1 Like

Da self-deztruct button? :red_circle::bomb:

2 Likes

The 4th pedal on the Fazioli moves the hammers closer to the strings. The mechanism works like the soft pedal on an upright piano, making it easier to play pianissimo without altering the quality of tone.

There was a random Fazioli at da Jyard. Dat particular 88 had a huge fat bass, and so many extra overtones from the added 4th string. I personally far preferred the cleaner tone of the Hamburg Steinways at da J

Why da J gets mostly Hamburg concert grand 88s, which are harder to maintain den da NY model is a different question, probably da KAP is a bit clueless.

Tru, da Hamburg 88s is apparently wikid in Europe but da NY Steinway is better fo da NY climate, made from American wood n da technicians have more experience voicing n regulating da action of da NY models

3 Likes

hahaha randomly diz zlippedick newz
https://slippedisc.com/2020/02/composer-kyle-gann-interest-in-my-music-has-settled-around-zero/

interest in my music has settled around zero. There are many
plausible reasons: I’m a white male in an identity-politics era

:tm:

2 Likes

He should move to China n sell his US citizen holding cock to the highest bidder.

Hahaha n da main reazon:

“Mah muzic zoundz lyk horzezhit”

2 Likes

:dong:

He just needs a connected producer dat can sell condoms to a nunnery

1 Like

diz mofo writez m*zic zpecifically fo Maeztro Midi :robot:

:lib:

2 Likes

:dong:

1 Like

Actually dis is mildly amuzing :lib:

2 Likes

Pretty! Dis quasi DEPUSSY

1 Like

Haha diz TATUM style song

hahaha TRU

da freemazon media hiddin uz diz whyt genzui

Which I’ve always wanted to hear on an out of tune 88… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Dis mofo juz needz to identify as a :nigga: chick with dick, n fame cummah fo sho :eggplant:

2 Likes

Nope. Da SARAH DAVID already did dat trick.

He needs to compose a random :trump: 2020 anthem n thrust his name out with raw controversy

1 Like

Pozz alzo da FURZONA angle harzhly undahexploited by da modern day cumpozahz.

2 Likes

hahaha I wuz almoz expectin to find da CZERNAH MENTE in da commentz of diz one

1 Like