Is Debussy fo pussies?

Mahler ofcourse is a great composer , u cant get his music as a beautiful a=a music like beethoven’s symphonies for an instant. Mahlers music is mostly accorded to the philosphical ideas and submaterials. we just cant say things so obvious like “mahler is sheeyat” or “mahler is the shit” .

what a load of sheeeyat!! what orchestral compsitions have you been listening to in the 20th century? listen to any Vaughan Williams symphony and hear how the percussion adds colour to the rest of the orchestra.
Mr. Varese wouldn’t be too happy with you either -’ Ionisation’ contains nothing but un-tuned percussion.

who gives a shit about Vaughan Williams? what a load of sheeyat and crap you have here.

who gives a shit about Vaughan Williams? well obviously nobody coz he’s never been recorded or studied or played and he aint popular at all!:roll:
I was merely pointing out the the percussion section is used to add colour and rhythmic accentuation rather than being an ‘embllishment’ in the background.

I see. Sorry for misunderstanding something.

hahaha vaghn williamz iz a bit wikid…tha orch at mah zchool unleazhd sum VW 2 yearz ago…wiz choir i think…fuck whut wuz it calld

I agree wit da meph 8)

so much hatred

mahler is still shit

da composition style is just boring

reminds me of da new Korn CD

Agree with da Jeff. Mahler is self-absorbed, miserable BS.

with choir? dat would be VW 1 - ‘da sea symph.’ 2’s ‘da London symphony’

TRU!!!

tha zea syzmph :ho: