Ivo Pogorelich

oh, and wot an incredible gaspard!

tru, he doesnt shine in every thing he plays, but imo the things he actually plays well are quite hard to beat

i remember reading that sheeyat in the DuBall’s Evenings wit da Ho. :ho:

tru thx fo refrezhing my mind

da Dubal wuz on da jury with her n zhe actually told him thiz

hahahahahahaha

i wuz juzt watchin da chop son 2

genzui

:ho:

i remember horowitz had a broken relationship w/ doball shortly before his death.

He also apparently scoffed at Lipatti (said he lacked control), and Kapell (called him a dilletante). If that story is true, he obviously just says stupid sheeyat to be provocative.

koji

tru tru

but den he iz out of da norm

:ho:

fuck, maybe he is tryna be da new GOULD…

ANYBODY, ANYONE, i dun care if tiz fukin :chop: or da :doc:, who dissez da Kappell is an idiotic baffoon and shud be anally tortured by saddam hussein himself…

It’s one thing to not like someone’s playing, which I can accept, but to dismiss Kapell as a “dilletente” is just plain stupid.

koji

tru…

KAPPELL IS DA GREATEST AMERICAN PIANIST WHO EVER LIVED!!! TRU!!!1

FUCK YOU, VAN CLIBURN!!!

wtf r u talking about MEPHISTO???

how da fuck do i heff da “agree with :wood: on everything syndrome”???

just becuz i agree in da other thread about not liking the Pollen TE 10???

I heff major respec to pollen and lyk him as a pianist, I just happen to dislike his playing od da TE 10. it sounds as if hes constipated, simple as that.

and then i praise da Kappell and am “agreeing” with :wood: on “everything” just becuz da koji likes da Kappell as well???

wtf…fuck off kid…

lemme guess, dunt u lyk Kappell?

what are you talking about!?

dun act lyk a lost puppy…u had posted in this thread about how i am in da “agree with koji on everything” bullshit…did u delete ur post???

have you become insane? :da shoe:

-da Meph

ahhhhhh i c…

wutevah kid…fuk off…

u just EDITED DAT POST TOO U FUCKAH!!!

and just for the record I do of course like kapell espeically the live in argentina hr11.

-da Meph

waits anxiously for mephisto to edit his post and call da milfy insane

i iz juzt inzane.

altough since you haff brought it up. Yes I think that u seam to agree with :wood: on almost everything just to stay cool or soemthing(i am sure we all agree that he is the best pianist in this forum).

But let us just get to the point. You have very little knowledge of pianists, and the music and u iz very ignorant and shallow with comments leik: I haff nevah heard da prok and I dun want to". pluss “I dont get liszt” and “I never hear a piece by da KAN”.

pluss u spam a lot, i am sure we all can agree about that.

-da Meph

i spam a lot???

wtf!!!1 dats lyk da QUAZILLIONTENTH tym u accuse me of dat…I just dun get it…

find anoda inslut, u fuckah…

how do i spam??? wtf…

i heff very little knowledge, sure… :unamused: