Next years piano lineup

meesterpianisten.nl/seizoen.php?SeizoenID=21

Tru, all for 7.50$

Also some random wikid stuff like Argerich playing Ravel Concerto, Lupu playing da brotha PC3, also all for $7.50.

Someone else here living in the Netherlands and is taking advantage of this sheeyaatz? 8)

Pozz a few bootlegs cummah

Fuck, if anyone there wants to provide me a place to sleep, I’d def. go to some 8)

those programs…

it’s just the same old pianists playing the same old repertoire.

argerich/friere…wow, they’re playing la valse, what a fucking surprise.

it’s like broadway, just the same act over and over, year in and year out.

how about somebody takes a fucking chance on a new pianist who does new stuff? i know it’s idealistic, but fuck…i’m so sick of this same old shit over and over.

this is why i seldom go to concerts

Actually, you’re right, those programs are far from original… But I’ve actually hardly ever been to a recital before, the only one I saw was a really original one: Aimard Scrib, Debussy and Messiaen preludes… He’s probably the only one that actually plays programs like that.

The Prestige

8)

i iz goin to c Louiz Lorite play tha PIMP concerto pathetique next week :pimp:

Come and subscribe to San Fran perfz, other than :dong: they have random peniz’ with way radom rep

I’ve said it before NO ONE comes to aus. All aussies care about is sport. :unamused:

zhow dem zum trugod vidz 8)

I know, bloody spoilt arseholes! BUt I’m moving to London in september so I shall join em den :smiley:

efff what is that recital with Eckardstein playing prok 6??!!? DANG bootleg pozz?

you lucky bastard. No wonder so many aussies go and live in England, it can’t be for the weather! Within the next 5 years I hope to be out of this cultural wasteland.

WTF GO TO THE SOKOLOV ONE!!!

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

check da prog

AND DA LUGY

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Franck Prélude, Choral et Fugue, op. 21
Ravel Gaspard de la Nuit
Rachmaninov Moments musicaux, op. 16
Sonate nr. 2 in bes kl.t., op. 36

Toegift(en):
Rachmaninov Prelude in gis kl.t., op. 32 nr. 12 (Allegro)
Mendelssohn/ Rachmaninov Scherzo uit ‘Midsummer Nights Dream’
Kapustin Concert Etude op. 40 nr. 6 ‘Pastoral’ (Allegro moderato)

DA FRANCK PCF, DA GAZFART, DA RACHMM and RACH2ZON, wif MENDYROCK Midzummer, AND FUCKING KAPUZTIN

WTF, are u guyz blind or zum zheeeyat? Tiz prog iz fucking zweeet

Tru, that would be my choice too.

fuckkkkkk da LUGY! I’m on the next plane

edit: damn, its over. check da date…

daimmmmm
da SVE wif da PRICK6 and da PIMPZON wud be my choice :pimp:

I have tickets fo da Eckardstein, I’ve been to da Lugy tru. That was really an awesome recital. When you’re under 27 here you can come 45 minutes in advance and get tickets for only 7.50 8)

Wut Scrib did he play?

hahah da lugy wuz on ma birth-day

a bit jeff tribute pozz 8)

da Sock iz on 2008

zo get da fucking ticket!