Norma Fisher?

Anyone ever heard of her? I’m attending her masterclass next friday but I’ve never heard of her before, apparently she’s a big name in the ‘masterclass world’, so I wonder.

Isn’t she faculty somewhere big like the Royal School?

Maybe i’m nuts…

:hatto:

:comme:

no idea

let us know about it after the Masterclass! pozz make video… what do you play anyway

Sadly, no 8)

Haydn C maj sonata (50) and Mephisto Waltz, which is my program for the finals of a comp next month. I’ve played the Meph last year, but I only started playing it again this week and the Haydn’s completely new, so I’m working my ass off pretty much :dong:

godspeed anima

she’s been approved. first thing she said after the first guy played dante zon: “MORE FURY”

:approved:

:ziff:

:tm: :stop:

Twas actually pretty damn interesting, she’s an amazing pianist and great musician. A lot was derived from orchestral music and harmonies, and great comments on tone making and how to project tone towards the last seat in the hall etc, the stuff you need to do.

She also asked me if I wanted to attend her masterclass in London (she’s indeed with the Royal College), which is pretty sweet but also a bit insane cuz the some of the best go there apparently and only 12 pianists get in from all applicants all over the world which is fuck.

great man, glad you liked it! I think we should make a list with upcoming courses and summer academies. It would be damn funny to agree on some and go in representation of da :comme: and met some tru members…

great man, glad you liked it! I think we should make a list with upcoming courses and summer academies. It would be damn funny to agree on some and go in representation of da :comme: and met some tru members…

I Have a friend who used to learn with her. She’s not with the RCM though, I think Royal Northern, although she lives in London.