Profile pics

Vlad - Ryumina?

Yes, nice one. Went through Prokofiev, Akhmatova, Cherkassky tonight and settled on Ryumina. I wonder who Bolet is leering at.

Ahhhā€¦ Cherkassky. I recognized the photo, but couldnā€™t place it. I guessed Kehrer.

Yes, sheā€™s quite a beauty. All thatā€™s missing is the axe and lumber mill here behind Bolet.

Great Bolet pic xsdc

Heā€™s been on my mind this past week

In the old days we kept the same avatar for years, now you young bloods change it several times a night.
Rezpec! :stop:

Iā€™m not allowed to have an avatar :blush:

Thereā€™s probably a reason for that, but canā€™t you ask Chris to put a specific one in for you? I regret that you donā€™t have one.

Here, made one for you
tm[1].jpg

I tried, really tried several times, but I get error messages all the time.
I really wish this site would start with a facelift. The layout and design are a pain in theā€¦eyes

Has to be the music stand surely.
Or a cap from this :fury:

If you send me a PM with your avatar of choice, I can probably add it for you.

hahaha :slight_smile:

Yes, and also remove all the mofo language from the front page. I donā€™t mind it in the discussions, but when itā€™s in your face when you first visitā€¦ If it hadnā€™t been there Iā€™m convinced we would be 100 people here currently rather than about 12.

Have you noticed the pics must be resized to be below 210x210 pixels, and also below 35 kB I think in size? Creating a profile pic that the site accepts requires a bit of Paint skills.

Yeah itā€™s very hard on the eyes.

For the profile pic:

1. go to pixlr.com/editor/

2. open your image

3. go to ā€˜Imageā€™ at the top and select ā€˜Image sizeā€™

4. reduce height or width (whichever number is larger) to 210. The other number will adjust automatically.

5. Go to ā€˜Fileā€™ and ā€˜saveā€™ as JPEG at 100% (size smaller than 35kb)

6. You iz welkum & I know one day if I iz evuh in Japland again you gonna hook me with a hot piece o ass for muh plezhur

Whatā€™s the deal with the signature?
Mine doesnā€™t work and iā€™ve never seen anyone elses.

Theyā€™ve been gone for years.
Also the avatar size restriction was introduced because mofos would use photos that would absolutely rape the thread format.
Itā€™s true that the site could use an update but I wouldnā€™t remove the mofo on the front page, because then it wouldnā€™t be da sdc.

This was my last signature btw:

Ye guys are really helpful - I did it finally. Itā€™s Josef Hofmann dressed up as ā€œchild genius Ruthā€. Apparently he hated teaching her.

Nice. MOFO is gonna be your biggest fan now for the tranny pic.