SS Etudes 111 - amateur hand torture (nsfw)

dayum wuz gunna learn da azcendin/dezcendin part of doze 52-1 5thz zheeyat to zhow off, but tiz truly awful.

iz dere a zmartah fingerin dan (zay, in da LH) (53)-(42)-(31)-(53)-(42)-(31)-etc?

Hmmm I can’t think of a better fingering there

da zkep find one. LH azcendin (juzt mirror it):

(52)-(41^)-------(42)-(51)-(42)-(31^)-(42)-(51)-(42)-(31^)-…

Da firzt two juzt to ztart it, n da wunz with carrotz r da wunz u cheat by pedallin n liftin da bottom fingah inztantly, den crozz ovah. da 42-51-42 lyk a Friedman thirdz ztyle

diz CUNTZIDERABLY mo ergonomic, aktually comfortable even. giff it a try! pluz breakin it up into 4 inztead of 3 make da accentin trivial

2 Likes

Ooo kinky

@ElGordito What’s that painting in the background and why do you have it (other than that you presumably like it)?

It is a painted door I found on the road. It is highly mysterious and huuuuge

I think it’s a Basquiat. You should get it appraised. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I got a couple pieces of weird worthless art. This probably the most satanic.

1 Like

How big is da Fatmofo’s flatscreen?

Also, you seem to like abstract, tribal sheeyatsu.

Oooo damn

50 something??

dat ‘paintin’ remind da zkep of da HR GIGAH o a sci-fi Zoulagez

It do!!!

This ma ugliest one which a friend once affectionately called - clown pubes. Is pretty right on.

2 Likes

I jaecocked from that scary looking op 52 pic. The SS some kind of masochist

https://youtube.com/shorts/Lm5oMmalgl4?feature=share

2 Likes

Sounds legit to me

1 Like

The ONLY thing my childhood teacher was big on tech wise was playing 7ths and diminished chords in arpeggios. I was also not allowed to call them exercises but had to call them stretches which was weird but wise.

1 Like

yo dezcent got a random DIABOLIC feel, nice 8) zum nice miztake make it zound cool haha

1 Like

This make my respect for duchable grow a lot. I never really look close at these. I assumed they were easier for some reason.

da etude en forme d’valze a notoriouz FOX FUCKAH-level zheeyat

da ho tried n quit dat piece :ho:

2 Likes