The Official Fatty Tranny Request Thread

I think effectively this is all to cover a huffing addition. :sunglasses: :brain: :fire:

2 Likes

Hmm

This measured most effective

burtrug

1 Like

A lot of homos(exuals) in da 70’s probably jizzed their pants to this image.

2 Likes

I don’t think there were gays back then. Just married dudes that went hunting and fishing a lot.

3 Likes

or perhaps canoeing…

1 Like

exactly!

1 Like

Fantastic movie, btw.

Mid 60’s to about 1980 is the golden age of American cinema.

1 Like

I heard it’s a good book too. I don’t think Ned Beatty got props as the actor he was. That scene in network always in the back of my mind when in meetings with execs.

Book? What dat, boy?

Its like movies but for introverts?

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35DSdw7dHjs

1 Like

Introvert? Iz dat anothuh one o dem college words?

Bro, if you visit NYC, we should go see something at the Film Forum or Metrograph.

Yeah, if I know a movie is based on a book, I definitely try not to read it ahead of time…generally, I’ll be disappointed by the movie, otherwise.

I only tend to read nonfiction stuff and in small amounts. Though I guess I read a couple hundred pages of technical docs over last few weeks. :flushed:

2 Likes

I don’t read as much as did in my late teens to mid twenties, that’s for sure. But, I think my passion for the written word will return during my middle and late periods.

Broke out the water flosser thing and used it for power rinsing into the ultrasonic after a quick run through dudes detergent / acid clean method. Transferring Novitskaya again to see if it improves. Also found some old PVA sponges for putting on makeup. (no explanation needed right?) Used those to effectively squeegee off any water spotted even with mostly distilled rinsing.

1 Like

Holy shit, better still.

2 Vis Fug sample below cuz too lazy to upload huge files.

Guess I’m on the right track.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v63usr3IyNrtcOWblspQTDGURXQFdv7o/view?usp=share_link