Da BARREN snooze thru da complete BROTHA cycle fo da 5th time

Just… why??

If taken on the whole the five sets are an artistic statement on age related decline. Gotta think meta.

7 Likes

At least lezbo did the hideous PIMP cycle only once :sunglasses:

" I was delighted that, thanks to Deutsche Grammophon and its partners, hundreds of thousands of listeners around the world were able to share in the live-streamed concerts we gave in April from the Pierre Boulez Saal. To have the chance to record Beethoven’s sonatas so soon after for the Yellow Label felt like the ideal response to the pandemic. At no point during the last fifty years has there been a period when I’ve had time to spend three whole months just playing the piano.’"

Three montha practising and here is his another new Beethoven 32 set.

2 Likes

maybe it will be so boring… to the point of making an artistic statement :sunglasses:

tru

Im still waiting for da WIM :snail: brotha cycle, will be truly magnificent to behold

3 Likes

You’ll be waiting a long time, it took him 3 years to get the op 49s up to authendick tempo :snail: :smiley:

2 Likes

Source: Dr. Trumofo’s Digital Image Archive, NYC. Used with permission. All rights reserved :copyright: 2020.

1 Like

Coolest part of Barenboim is this.

1 Like

Deluxe 30 CDs edition.

1 Like

Fixed it.

4 Likes

Waitin fo da ROBBAH or da ZEPP to cummah wiz a BAREN defence @Rob @da_zepp

:sunglasses:

1 Like

hahahahaha not zho when i becummah a defendah of tha BAREN but TRU i vil attempt to lizten whenevah thiz releaz :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Haha da right word :sunglasses:

3 Likes

tru :sunglasses:

1 Like

i think the philips cycle is good - performance and soundwise

Vol > Barren

1 Like

Is this Barenboim playing his new specially designed piano?’

I like DB as a musician, and his early piano playing back when he was chilling with Klemperer. But now, meh. He can still conduct well though his interpretations are not especially original, he thinks he is Furtwangler.

If he really wants to make piano recordings, he should do some transcriptions of Bruckner.

3 Likes