uzin da clazzik

tiz-not-a-fuckup-if-i-do-it-again JAZZ TECH :sunglasses:

2017 firzt prize tru :medal_sports: :sunglasses:

What da fuckin fuck?!

Randomly da TM

No pazz da vid pre-pre screen of diz years comp

โ€œ > > Bolzano, 6. July 2018

Dear pianists,

you have applied to participate in the 62nd International Ferruccio Busoni Piano Competition. The general interest in our competition has again risen and is now, with more than 400 applicants from all over the world, at an all-time high.

The selection of the 100 candidates that have been chosen to participate in the first stages of the competition in August 2018 was not an easy task. Alexey Lebedev, Hinrich Alpes and myself have very carefully and scrupulously listened to more than 100 hours of music, often repeatedly to the same recording. We now believe to have defined a strong, artistically diverse selection of candidates.

The fact that you have not been chosen to be invited to Bolzano does by no means imply that we are passing a general judgement on your capabilities, it is just a momentary impression in comparison to the general level of the 400 submissions that have reached us.

I want to express my personal hope for you to find a lot of joy in music in general and the right beneficial experiences on your way on growing as an artist-pianist in particular.

Kindest regards
The artistic director
Peter Paul Kainrathโ€

1 Like

ahahahah mannnnnnnn da fuckin BUZ comp

az FULL OF ZHEEYAT az

hiz fuckin rollz :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Az fo diz mofo, his last movt is pretty rezpectable.

Da fuckup wuz CG but he recovered, rezpekkk

:nopazz:

3 Likes

Well, he must have played da conc exxxtra wikid

At least Shishk levelโ€ฆ

:sunglasses:

Isnโ€™t this mofo a friend of Kreso?

Yeah, he is :smiley:

1 Like