Da 'rona second wave 🦠

How many genders ARE there!

:whale: :whale:

2 Likes

I dunno but da zturgeon iz a cunt in every one of dem.

1 Like

The most terrifying thing about both the far left and the far right - is that critical thinking skills vanish as mofos simply regurgitate what their preferred idiot tube channel shoves up their ass in suppository format.

Ahahaha did da plazdickmofo get diz?

If not, I vil azzume tiz da canadian govt trackin da zepp on CIA ordahz :meng wanzhou: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hahahah

Wut da fuck iz a fortnight :lib:

1 Like

2 weekz

1 Like

pretty sure teh US gov already knows where everybody at - jus in cahoots with big pharma to cull us for cash rather than use tools for tracing.

this one is to let me know I’m a disgusting racist because a haven’t put white people as a disadvantage systemically to favor blacks trans etc.

pretty cool when your employer lets you know you are a racist piece of shit even though nobody else ever has and that they’ll be prioritizing hiring people exclusively on race - no hypocrisy there.

The long term consequence of telling benign people they’re racist is that eventually they go fuck it and actually start saying racist sheeyatz.

1 Like

Hahaha tru da Fake got dis
Dere wuz actually a mini zcandal becuz da BELL fucked up n sent da englizh only verzion to thouzandz of Qc Francoz :gav:

2 Likes

Da Rogers is who rape me mercilessly in roaming when I visit maple syrup land

1 Like