Excerzheeyatz?

Jusz wan know if u hav done or doo any of diz zheeyat.

I curently avoid it az more time wud be taken learning new rep. I think dat da taym wud be better spent on them wen i am memoriszed the rep already to enhanse da techniks.

Have done Hanon befoore…but I feel opposed to ANY sort or praktisze with a metronome.

Liszt I have done…but very tiring zheeyat. I guesz learning how to do it right iszt part of da challenge. Asz in, by the time it isz done, i am too tired…to continue practisze with rep lol.

Czerny: diz are etudes. I check on them lately. Problem is dey are not excersizez; they are piezez. And I take a long time on piezez, well, because they are. So I gave up practizing dem.

Ideas?

Da SDC anzah to da problem of exz prob diz :sunglasses: Alkan Exercises (Vianna da Motta, José) - IMSLP/Petrucci Music Library: Free Public Domain Sheet Music

2 Likes

Try some of the Dohnanyi finger independence exercises.

2 Likes

I used to do Philipp but in a very particular way (SUPER slow, SUPER loud, and SUPER quick relaxation) and scales in double-thirds and sixths from the Plaidy book. I also found some Joseffy and Brahms exercises to be fun af.

2 Likes

Nobody likes Czerny?

I’ve worked on the Toccata!

1 Like

At what speed? The indicated? Amazing!

I meant the Czerny etudes.

Hahaha definitely not at 120… I remember getting up to about a 100 and decided that I’ll take a look at it another time, and I said that about ten years ago!

1 Like

Try his Sonatas if you really want to be serious about Czerny lol. The b minor in particular seems to attract some listeners.

Haha man your mofo lingo needs some lessons from da Potato. I can sort of understand yours but it doesnt look right so must be wrong.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

tru tho da lingo iszt da added perszonal TOUCHE. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ahahaha i think tiz a wikid nu dialect :sunglasses:

1 Like

Zo da poor zearch will be even more uzelezz. :dong:

2 Likes

i iszt not at ur level. u must be a foundahmofo??

Don’t add letters.
General cunzenzuz iz replace s with z; any word that sounds vaguely sexual is replaced with its sexual counterpart; cunsult da Rosetta stone for zum info that is right and most that is wrong; finally if you wish to adopt da zepp dialect, start every reply with ahahahahahaha fuuuuuuuuck.

6 Likes

Da PISCHNA are real fingahfuckahz.
And den da pretty advanced Ganz/Blanchet exersheeyat, I think da DOC did deze when he wuz young:

(Ganz was a firm believer in the benefit of practising symmetrical inversion.)

2 Likes

Screenshot_20190723-103237~2%20copie

:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Ahahahaha REZPEC da inzane dedickation of da CZERNAH MOFO

Da zepp juz made him a reasonable offah :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I iz azking ya mofoz if anyone done deze zheeyatz

I avoid dat ghey zheeyat now n juz unleazh RAWRAPE on maztahworkz inztead :gav:

Mah bad zelf think dat once I got zum aktual mothafuckin bitchazz rep going, I can fuckuz on finga patternz n zupercharge dat zheeyat

3 Likes

Also, jus so u know, da SDC iz “muzic oriented”, juz exprezz yo ZPEED, FURY, n ZHEEYAT on any SD rep ov yo choice, wiz any tech u got

1 Like