1 Like

Exactly.

1 Like

ahahaha TRUUU :sunglasses:

az a MOFO wiz integrity, it zeem da zepp haff no choice but to do diz himzelf:

2 Likes

Hahaha da Zepp a :ten: :two: hiz wizhez :sunglasses:

3 Likes

ahahahah mannnn bazed on TYM-zpent to reach RAPE-level, diz et iz about 75 tymz eaziah den da eaziezt ZEPPET :sunglasses:

1 Like

Haha da CZERNAH a bit ov a legend alwayz keepin up to date wiz da NU TECHZ ov hiz tym

Dere iz even a late exercize collection where he haf zum PIMP n THAL zamplez

Diz bazically da equivalent ov a random 100 yr old mofo unleazhin zum dubztep zheeyat now :sunglasses::gav::pimp:

5 Likes

ahahahaha iz dere a CZERNAH etude on da :mouse: :mage: ARPZ?

cud be da firzt zong evah written in LUBE 88 ztylee :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Da CZERNAH MOFO? Rezpek fo tirelezly uploadin da wikid Czerny Zongz.

I think hez trolin tho on da Tube fo moar expozure on da Czerny lol.

He never gives up!
Always trying to get Czerny action. :sunglasses:
Asked me on my channel too.

20190726_232059

2 Likes

I read that with an ahnold accent for zum reazon.

2 Likes

AHAHAHA REZPEC diz goadin tactic :sunglasses:

Dat da :pimp: n da burglah complained about da mofonezz of CZERNETz seemz sumwut unlikely to me!

3 Likes

365#19 was a little interesting… It’s an exercise for the kind of thing I was struggling with in Niobe earlier during the summer. I wonder who used the technique first, Czerny or Liszt? IMSLP tells me both works were published in 1837. I don’t recall having seen it in any earlier work than that at least, even if the inversion is of course the subject of Chopin’s 10#2.

Either way, “hardest study”… I’d say it’s about how fast it needs to go. It’s easy to trip at fast tempos since you can’t use the normal chromatic fingering, and since the extra notes forces the hand out of its natural balance. If you’re satisfied with a moderate tempo however the tech is easier to play than it sounds. My vote at least for the hardest study would rather go to #1 in the set. Playing all those scales swiftly and seamlessly would be a nightmare.

Tru this post is dedicated to the unintended mofo :pimp:

2 Likes

Correct me if my memory is at fault, but the Niobe passages are always descending and the running chromatic scale is also in the stronger fingers, so imo it’s a lot easier.

Yes, but Czerny’s study uses both the upper and lower variant.

Ie a parallel to 10/2.

My way of looking at it was that it was just yet another example of Liszt being clever in generating maximum effect with economy of effort.

1 Like

No Chopin’s is just the upper scale.

I think you’re mixing things up - the first paragraph of my post only dealt with the inversion of Chopin’s use, and Niobe isn’t an Etude.