Fatty and the Feux Follets - in search of carpal tunnel

Changed some fingerings and misreads which haven’t quite settled. Also realizing I gotta add at least one weekday session so my fingers don’t forget what I drilled them on previous week. Fuck this more work then anticipated but is fun so far.

2 Likes

Self shame post so I don’t abandon this interesting project. Hoping for a solid perf on a real piano by year end. Pure muscle memory rape through. LOTS of work to get this sounding like music and not random finger spazzes…

6 Likes

I liked Bach better.

=)

Me too! : )

Man, yo legendaire azz dezerveth to unleazh on a real 88

Once I get the notes down and can securely play the basics I’ll see if any of this works on a real piano for sure.

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHA LEGENDARY!!!

u managed to cuntvey da vibe of a CHILL UNLEAZH wiz yo effortlezz tech

zo much zo dat doze random mini-rapez zound lyk dey iz deliberately executed fo colah n interp :sunglasses:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Must be the 1837 version. The way I see it, if you’re in here, if there is a harder version of a piece, that must be prioritised! Lolol.

So true! Just for CG my old half baked fake-shred of an early Liszt pag. I think I could actually play it now after some months of keyboard rehab.

2 Likes

Practise sloooowlyy

Yeah, slowly emerging from shred habits but it’s a process. Can I be cured? only time will tell.

1 Like

Haha I dun c :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I wonder if the prostitute wife model could work. Like set aside rape shred pieces and work out all my impulses there, for disciplined and godly practice on stuff I really like?? (missionary)

Will experiment when back. off to Chicago and glorious new jersey.

1 Like

No, den u juz bring home herpes to da wife, and she uses that as proof of your infidelity, you lose her dad’s support n cash, she leaves yo azz, and you go becum a pimp and dun pay tax

1 Like

I doubt the slow practise thing would work in all fields. Different practise techniques are required for different skills.

1 Like

ahahaha tru at da SDC

zl*w prax iz cuntzidahed a hily cuntroverzial zheeyat :zcholah: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Cory Hall!

While I don’t exactly dig his piano playing, slow practise is just really how I practised ever since.

I’ve looked into other methods every now and then, but…ehh. Maybe I’m just too lazy to try them out, or maybe they just don’t click with me.

1 Like

Hahah I had do google dAt

Didn’t realize da BZ actually had a name :zcholah:

3 Likes

:zcholah: :zzz: :sleeping:

4 Likes