Favorite Cziffra performances

I digged it up

And diz wuz tru :zif:

3 Likes

Not that I doubt Cziffra COULD play those Mozart concerti wonderfully, Sandor is probably mistaken as to hearing Cziffra actually playing a Mozart concerto.

2 Likes

You donā€™t think he did any?

He programmed the 310 sonata early on. I wonder if Sandor meant sonata instead of concertoā€¦

yes, thatā€™s certainly possible.

i liztend to tha ZIFF pimp polo 1 yeztahday for zum reazon pozz i wuz readin tha hardezt pimp thread or zum zheeyat

i dun really think iā€™v heard thiz piece in tha lazt decade n pozz i heard it once befo that
alzo cant remembah when i liztnd to tha ZIFF itz been zhamefully too long :icon_stopw_sdc_473:

neway, it wuz inzane n i lovd evry moment of it :zif:
remindd me of whut drew me to tha maztah all thoze yrz ago n tha influence he had on mahzelf n mah playin back then

tru ztill tha greatezt :zif: :zif: :sunglasses:

EDIT: n tru to anzwah tha actual queztion firzt zheeyatz that cummah to mind iz tha chopetz from greatezt pianiztz zeriez n that inzane bezt evah hung rappah 2 from tha 80z :whale:
but ther are many mo :icon_stopw_sdc_473:

4 Likes

The TE 10 seems like his craziest live performance on video I think.

Also the Dohnanyi capriccio:

Schumann Toccata the most hilarious:

Bang bang bang!!!

P.S. you know what, if there were a tower in Mordor where all Speed Demon pianists were ranked the from bottom to top, and at the top was the leader, Cziffra would be the guy that leader was afraid of.

5 Likes

AHAHAHAHA da ZIFF iz indeed one of da truly great SD LEGENDZ of all tym

howevah

dere r otha myzteriouz mofoz hailin from exodick landz beyond da realmz of MORDOR :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s the point. Cziffra is one of those guys ā€œbeyond Mordorā€.

Mordor you get all the Speed Demons, Argerich as the woman they were forced to accept due to just being plain super duper fast and auditiong 1000x to get in, forcing them to accept women afterwards (the only reason she isnā€™t the leader being that yes, sheā€™s a woman).

Then Wang, Lang Lang, Volodos, you get the drift.

Not Cziffra though, for the very reason that the leader is afraid heā€™d be outplayed (to be the leader you got to challenge the previous leader and outplay him).

Horowitz? Gets access both to Orthanc and Barad-Dur. Because reasons.

3 Likes

This made more sense to me than Iā€™m willing to admit ; )

4 Likes

Really? I donā€™t have a fucking clue whatā€™s going on.

3 Likes

Blue wizards?

Tiz mah favorite ZIFF

Rezpec da holy one

3 Likes

hahahah u c

da ZIFF iz bazically lyk

da bird in diz vid

he iz king of diz immenze parkin lot

he haff defeated all rivalz in dominatin fazhion

dere iz no otha bird in cuntention fo hiz throne :crown:

yet zumhow

he zenzeth

a ztrange prezence lurkin from behind :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hahah da ZIFF juz fortunate it wuznt openin hourz befo he left da parkin lot :sunglasses::icon_stopw_sdc_473:

2 Likes

Too bad most of the live Friedman stuff got sunk with Numenor.

1 Like

Thatā€™s where the remaining Horowitz Yale recordings are locked up.

1 Like

But really, we are all in search of the precious.

Hahaha fuckkkkk

Harsh but we will get sum mofoness on marston soon