Furioz SDC Approved Zongz dat aren't :pimp:

As :pimp: zeems to take up a lot of dizcuzzion on this board, what are zum furiouz non :pimp: relatively off the beaten sheeyat unleazhable zongz?

2 Likes

Hahaha wut iz diz topiq? Bazically any zheeyat dat haf FURY n izn’t written by da PIMP? :sunglasses:

Diz myt be a long…Liszt :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yep :fuckkk:

Pozz more da rare zheeyat dat might be worth looking into. Or ztuff dat hardly gets mentioned around here like Bartok or Mendy solo sheeyats.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Hahaha dat iz pozz ma fav 88 vid ov all tym

mannnnn juz neva getz old

1 Like

Cumpozed by a furiouz 94 yr old legend

A bit inzane :sunglasses:

:fuckkk:

1 Like

Shosta Sonata 1

Hindemith Suite 1922

1 Like

The Shosty Son 1 is easily one of the craziest pieces ever written. Not only because it is crazy on its own, but also because it (to my ears at least) sounds nothing like anything else Shostakovich has written. I do however admit that I have had limited exposure to his music

3 Likes

Hahah diz clazzic alzo

IMO that’s not even in the same alley as the 1st sonata. The 1st sonata is batshit crazy

To be clear: I also like the quartet, it’s just not as crazy as the sonata

“The First Piano Sonata is one of the toughest and most abrasive of Shostakovich’s early works, full of out-and-out modernism, dissonance and virtuosity, and powered by the confidence that followed his completion of his First Symphony op.10. Although cast in a single movement, it follows the outlines of a three-movement structure (fast – slow - fast), while avoiding anything that might be thought superficially appropriate to a sonata. This is the music of a young rebel.”

Couldn’t have said it better.
http://www.boosey.com/cr/music/Dmitri-Shostakovich-Piano-Sonata-No-1/4442

1 Like

Obviously dis clazzic.

4 Likes

Love that sonata!

1 Like

I think this has da more superiah foot tech

2 Likes

Maybe it wuz da superiah foot tech of Delaborde’z apez which finally killed off da 88-pedalier?

3 Likes

Da MOOZEBOOZE Picsexibi Baba Yaga :sunglasses:

1 Like
2 Likes