Hatto

…some hatto’s godowsky etudes are the same with hamelin’s…wondering :cry:

did you ever say anything about her recs?

I`ve never heard her records or anything about her until 2 weeks ago.

I liked the “Hatto” version of the Wanderer Fantasie available on her sampler CD. Has the real pianist been identified?

ahahahhaha tha JELLO cummah out of hidin :hatto:

shut your gob then you idiot.

For real, this Hatto hoax caught many by surprise. I was no exception, I heard some of “her” tracks and was ready to add several Hatto recordings to my discography. On the one hand I’m glad I didn’t spend all that money, on the other I wished I had more cuz these “Hatto” CDs will become collector paraphenalia over night. As expressed by many, several big name critics have been embarrassed, and I will no more pay attention to what they have to say. Whoever is responsible for this allegedly fraudulent compulation arguably has better ears and should consider a career change from con artist to music critic?

I`m too busy learning Godowsky etudes and making my own transcriptions to spend my time listening to records of some old cunt.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAH :lib: :lib: :dong:

:hatto: “u iz poztin in tha correkt thread”

ahahaha tha LIG etudez iz betah than tha godetz :gav:

tru

1 Like

ok, so you are the only busy man in this world.

Harzh dizgree

hahahah daim

dis thread

:hatto:

hhahahaha CHERB did u evah git that prok 8 rec? :lib:

omg this bump…can’t believe people thought this was an april fools joke at the start LOL. It really is tragic, but at the same time it really shows that a lot of these classical music reviewers are just sheeyat. My respect goes to the people who were able to unmask this hoax, they are da tru classical music listeners. :rectum:

hahahaha

1 Like

Da mozt cg thing about all of dis was zhorly da DOC lisztening to sum of da Hatto chopgodz and not realising it wuz his own rec.

4 Likes

becus dey wuz sped up

:icon_stopw_sdc_473:

ahahahahah :hocho::hocho::hocho: :lezbo: :sunglasses:

hahahaha az da DOC, he zhud be inztantly zuzpiciouz of zum random mofo/biatch who play az perfectly az he duz

but 15% faztah :sunglasses:

2 Likes