I don't like classical music any more

Hahaha da CG of having dis dizkuzhion in MOFO zpeak

RESPEC da SDC :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Interesting!

Zero chance of anything surfacing until around 1946.

Russians only got da German take technology by 1946, allowing them to rec long broadcasts in wikid quality

Russia before 1946 recorded very few broadcast. They did not use acetates widely, mostly da preferred method was da Ton-Film - recording radio with a sound-on-film method

2 Likes

Really - thank god for this. Who knows how long it would have taken those mofos to install tape tech if they hadn’t been able to steal it. Even in Europe many radio stations didn’t have it in place until 5++ years later.

1 Like

Myabe you’re right about C-16, I never looked into it (Eddie Bravo’s ruined dat expression). But if you think anyone should use those 50+ random pronouns, you can ship yo-self off da edge of diz flat earth’s horizon.

I’m not defending Peterson as a standup perfect man. Maybe in principle I would disagree with a lot of his conservative values, I frankly don’t know. But in terms of psychology, which is what I love him for, he shits on y’all. This moaning is annoying.

1 Like

Tru, all da 40’s n 50’s Richter gensui would have been unrecorded

Myabe you’re right about C-16, I never looked into it (Eddie Bravo’s ruined dat expression). But if you think anyone should use those 50+ random pronouns, you can ship yo-self off da edge of diz flat earth’s horizon.

Not ‘maybe moi right,’ moi right. o, u nevah looked into it in da firzt place? den how cud u haff evah had da factual baziz to reazonably claim ‘dat not how he got famouz’? iz diz da zort of rigorouz thought n ‘argumentation’ u learnin frum da Jordan Peterzon? maybe dat a zufficient zheeyat fo a ‘VLAD OBLITERATEZ A FEMINIZT’ tube vid, but not much elze

dayum u became correkted to da fact dat diz cunt fightin to let tranz people get evicted n fired, put on da ztreetz n haff dere entiah livez torn to zheeyat, n yo rezponze iz to feign worry about YOZELF bein expected to uze zum pronounz? truly u a JP acolyte, it no longah can be denied. da zkep work in politics in Zeattle, hath nevah encountahed non-ztandard pronounz in mah life. iz u azkin all of uz mofoz to pretend dat u actually believe u vil be burdened o harmed frum da 0.02 (probabilizticly) numbah of timez in yo entiah life dat u may actually encountah zumwun hoo wantz u to uze a ‘neopronoun’? oh no, what a fuckin calamitouz minor awkward zheeyat. Not only dat, but azk uz to shift to worryin about you inztead of people gettin thrown outta dere houzez? do u even realize diz da expectation u iz placin? diz wut da victim-complex JP azk of yo, n u obliged him lyk a pre-lubed zphinctah

wut a fuckin retarded zheeyat :sunglasses: Vlad da amateur Continental Psychology enthuziazt hoo juzt happenz to be really worried about “50+ pronounz”. only an idiot cud expect newun to believe dat. iz u zayin u iz prepared to explain da JP mapz theory, havin zpent zo much time analyzin hiz pzychological theoriez n not hiz clipz ‘DECIMATING A CLIMATE ACTIVIZT’?

‘maybe’ u ‘dun know’ if u dizagree dat climate change iz real n tranz peepz zhouldn’t be evicted fo bein tranz? diz da DEFENZE CURL tech, a refuge of da lozin zide of an argument.

1 Like

jesus christ go find someone to argue with, I’m not the one.

1 Like

zo zuffice it to zay da vlad unprepared to explain da mapz theory? :sunglasses: perhapz u cud ztart wiz zum eaziah zheeyat . . . lyk hiz profound viewz on da Dizney Frozen:

Frozen served a political purpose: to demonstrate that a woman did not need a man to be successful. Anything written to serve a political purpose (rather than to explore and create) is propaganda, not art. Frozen was propaganda, pure and simple. Beauty and the Beast (the animated version) was not. -Jordan Peterson

2 Likes

The frozen clearly an allegory for impact of crystal meth usage on da family unit. This guy crazy…

2 Likes

It wouldn’t surprise me if the Frozen “analysis” is a consequence of Zizek’s (often hilarious) absorption of pop-culture analyses into his critiques…