Local Legendz - Who iz da Greatezt penizt from each country?

She may have the worst DJ of all time

2 Likes

Hahahaha. Iā€™ve a feeling thereā€™s a borderline disastrous one from Leo Sirota.

Makarenko clearly worst DJ rape. And a personal hero.

5 Likes

That iz painful

3 Likes

Ahahaha da fuckin HETERO

Clearly da #1 tube penizt bazed on da

$$$ per note played ratio :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hahah da MACKEREL pure rape cummah

Tru, def a fishy DJ :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I agree entirely with this, save that I do connect with him and what he does ā€“ I think he is stupendous.

Here is a live audience recording of him from November 2004 when he was 12 (!!!), playing Chopin 27/2 at a recital at Wigmore Hall:

1 Like

Indeed, itā€™s hard to get around his age there. I have Wigmoreā€™s pro rec of that same concert and though I have a feeling what the answer will beā€¦ it is something I would like to draw from myself. I remember he did some great Schumann there as well.

Iz diz part of da icy pitch-black Scando senze of humah?

Edit: ok I just got da joke

I sense diz will now change

Anatoly Vedernikov was born and raised in China. I know you wouldnā€™t take him ahead of YW, but @88 might.

Well yes, if weā€™re going to subdivide the SU obviously not Lisitsa, but she is (* was) the best pianist I can think of associated with the independent Ukraine. I donā€™t care much for Kholodenko and Gavrylyuk.

I didnā€™t split the SU there otherwise - the Russia I mentioned seems to have referred to the pre-Soviet nation (and Putinland to the post-Soviet nation).

1 Like

She was born in '73, so became Ukrainian (letā€™s say) at 18. Cherkassky was still alive until 1995 so Iā€™m picking him as the best Ukrainian. Margulis is also an option.

I canā€™t think of Cherkassky as American and donā€™t agree w/ putting Horowitz in there either.

1 Like

BTW Lisitsa is American.

1 Like

This is complicated

1 Like

lol @ diz yankz website

2 Likes

If not American or Ukrainian I at least agree sheā€™s embarrassing

4 Likes

Have to give her credit though ā€“ she was way ahead of the time wid her internet prezence, and on her zite derā€™s an option for Chinese.

Iā€™ma email diz chick to azk Zlitā€™s nationality becauze her Twitter feed confuzez me

1 Like

And most people who arenā€™t NAZIZ. :raising_hand_woman:

1 Like

on, that dude is a ā€œqueenā€ alright.

man.

1 Like

hahahaha fuuuuuuk. I did it and then da zlit manager emailed da zlit fo moi and da zlit gave diz responze to ma queery about her nazinality

Nationality ( as in citizenship )- USA from 2001, Ukraine ( born USSR, Ukrainian SSR, Kiev)
Nationality (ethnic) - by birth certificate (last time the so-called ā€œfifthā€ graph, ethnicity, was reflected in official documents) - father Ukrainian, mother Russian.
Mother had her ethnicity along with the maiden surname changed in the documents from Polish, after her father - Serigusz Marian Kurowski, - to Russian of her maternal grandparents, with whom she had spend the years in the countryside under Nazi occupation of Ukraine in WW2. This was done for safety reasons. There are no kbow s survivors of WW2 on Polish side

2 Likes

Fuuuck, da min from 5.00 a staggering level of rape!

1 Like