Mentally can't adjust to sheeyat

Anyone else have this problem in foreign countries where you can’t (or it’s very hard) to adjust to something? For me right now it’s still weird to deal with the Czech currency. For example I wouldn’t pay 4 euros for a coffee in town, but I have no problem handing out 100kc at Costa which is the same bloody thing. I don’t know why but I’m just not turning it over.

2 Likes

Hehe, I think I’m same but opposite. I’d be very aware of the currency rate and recalculate everything, but even though it’s not a lot of money paying 4€ for a coffee would be out of the question when I know I can make a cup for a 20th the price at home.

A friend here has been laughing at me for this with video games. I usually find the release prices completely unreasonable for what I’m prepared to pay for the product, so I typically wait like 2 years for it to drop 10€ and then I’ll buy. :+1: It needs to match my own internal market valuing system.

2 Likes

I’m a little bit like that too. I’d probably be willing to pay 3500 euros for a digital piano, but I’d be unwilling to pay 6000 AUD for the exact same one. When I went back to Australia, the higher numbers made me feel like everything was super expensive, like spending $100 for dinner for 3 people, which in euros would be 62 (very reasonable, even cheap here in Paris).

3 Likes

ahahahah da zepp DIGI + uprite cozt a combined 800 EURO

pozz tym to zell fo a profit den upgrade :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Mannnn, is dere ANY wealthy Chinese in da zepp area?

Lezzons fo kids, bang da MILFS…
Steinway M donation cummah

1 Like

hahaha da fuckin extrememofo :sunglasses:

2 Likes