Perzonal 88 Goalz

I gave up trying to pick up these random piano chicks after La Damiano wouldn’t talk to me. Vorotnaya would respond a little, so I still follow her instagram, but I’ve unsubbed from the rest. Even Catherine Trottmann I don’t write to anymore, although I still follow her.

We can do this one day, but I need to get a piano first. My style is exactly like my taste, so probably only da 88pera might like my playing.

ahahaha da PEAERMOFO only lyk mofoz who play in dat ztylee

to comp winnin ztandardz :sunglasses:

Comp winners dun play in my style you mofo, otherwise I’d have a better track record picking winners.

Haha daiiim

She will. And when da TM zez he needs to prax, zhe will chill n shop fo shoes fo 2 hours tru.

1 Like

Haha wut piece wud da BRU lyk to pick fo diz duel? :icon_stopw_sdc_473:

AHAHAHAH da zepp vil make a nu topic fo diz out of REZPEC :sunglasses:

1 Like

One of da PIMP parasheeyats? I need to get a piano first, hopefully next week. Then I’d need some time to practise.

Da ultimate MIZUNDAHSTANDING of da 88pera’s tazte. :slight_smile:

My ultimate goal obviously to become a better pianist & musician. To keep practising and make more hours at da 88.
I’d like to tackle many things, including Chopin complete opus 10, Ravel Gaspard and Liszt Sonata one day. Also more Prick & Scrib.

1 Like

My goals are to get 1-2 solid hours in each weekend on some hard shit ( currently FF ) with hopes of getting some basic skillz back in order to play for pleasure and have a better understanding of pieces played by great mofos.

Its been interesting. I had a kick where I legit enjoyed surveying bach 2 part inventions and the consoliations because I didn’t know how fucking hard that shits are and gained new respek from messing with them

4 Likes

Rezpek yoself

Truuuu rezpek!

1 Like

My goal is to play da czernah at 23 npz :sunglasses: :win:

4 Likes

AHAHAHA FUCKKKK REZPEC!!!

da zepp cud help u achieve diz goal :sunglasses:

4 Likes

That’s right, the metronome markings of op. 299 r not correct - they’re way too slow. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ahahaha TRU da zepp alzo a firm believah in da MART half beat theory :sunglasses:

1 Like

da fuckin autocorrah trollz da MART :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank god I found this thread.

Dinara is a big fan of Sorabji’s Piano Symphonies. Especially the ones above 400 pages. She’s only impressed by complete performances however, if you omit passages - or choose any other repertoire at all - she’ll think you’re a sissy and leave.

:sunglasses:

3 Likes