Prepare yo azz fo da LUBE - Lubomyr Melnyk

Also, I’m slightly suspicious it might all be written in red crayon.

1 Like

Hahahaha :joy:

1 Like

A packet of CONDOMZ perhapz moah uzefull…

1 Like

Da LUBE utterly pretentious intahview cummah.
So many cg ztatementz:

1 Like

This is getting a bit out of hand. Feeding a mofo’s delusions of grandeur in the name of CG is what got Trump elected.

1 Like

Da TM wuz right in saying world-class salesman. I honestly can’t recall such a level of drivel in da 88 field since da KASTLE.

1 Like

“I think people would definitely notice a difference between my playing and somebody else’s at the same speed. But this is the problem; nobody can play the music.”

Just wtf!!!

Amazing amount of views too!

Damn!
I though da poon was annoying (albeit fuckable) but THIS?!

Ok, this is so CG that it becums

Pure Legendary 88 playing (and selling)

He can sell a sub 2 min Feux Follets to da fuckin Lezbo

1 Like

Da poon is fuckable? Are you sum sort of pervert?

Don’t answer, really, don’t answer :laughing::laughing::sunglasses:

She’s too old for da trupedo.

1 Like

Brew brew,

She is fuckable - in exchange fo a 10/2 unleash (wiz commentaire) on her 74k subbed Tube channel!

Maybe zhe can get moi a Hong Kong rectal?
I’m a changed mofo…

I is into white chicks, asian lolitas, hot black women…

Lezz zpecific tastes…

I doubt it. Anyway, I‘ve never heard a note of her playing as far as I can remember, and I’m not inclined to. I don’t find her attractive at all either.

1 Like

Godalmighty I find her so unattractive that I think a which would you hit poll, her or da lube, is quite a close cuntest :joy:

1 Like

Hahaha da harhnezz

Whut iz da worst dat can happen?
She’ll livestream from da bedroom n den do a vlog about yo prowess :sunglasses:

This is great. Reminds me of the Ho’s legendary letter to his manager. Sell me well, but leave me my soul. : )

Also this dude is a little wrong. There is a Chopin mazurka that has a mark to repeat indefinitely. I forget which.

The piano is the king of everything, and so it should dictate the orchestra. All those other people are just there to serve and to glorify the piano. I find it terrible that the piano should be sacrificed and castrated just because of some stupid string players and wind players want to have a higher pitch.

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk ok da zepp iz cuntvinced :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Cuntinuous bullsheeyat. :face_vomiting:

Cuntinuous muzak, pozz!

Here’s the Dutch variant. WTF is da matter with modern people’s tastes in piano muzic? Why this sheeyat is so popular? Why these fuckers get contracts even with labelz such as DG?

Haha I thought he was going to play danse macabre.