What would program well with Zhoe Op 17

Datz rite. Da Scrib 5 is INSANE in every way, tiz a truly hard sheeyat to play da tru way

2 Likes

According to :rectum: itā€™s the most difficult piece in the entire repertoireā€¦

My personal opinion is that life is too short to discard works because of hardness. Just play the music you love.

Tru. I should try to learn Fur Elise.

1 Like

And he ztill fucked up the Op.17 worze than he ever did with da Scrib 5! At leazt in live performance.

1 Like

Thatā€™s right!!

Hahah da Richter take-no-prisoner approach to dose brutal leaps, a bit legendary :sunglasses:

Also, datz ma quibble with da Shoe Sexual Fant. Da 45 seconds of leaps is whut mofos is waiting for as u play itā€¦
Damn

@festinfurious isnā€™t it sorta GHEY to put an elite tech moment like dat into an otherwise ā€œaccessibleā€ song?

Only other peniszts to see if you vill fuck up.

Nah, sadly, fuckups in da leaps sect dere are too apparent

Same goes for da Pimp Meph, Campy, TE 8 n other similar legendary leaps.

1 Like

pozz, alternatively it becumz da only sect of yo perf any mofo botherz to liszten to. I only listen to da octz in T1 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well, yeahā€¦

ā€¦ so, basically da Ho iconic 1965 live perf

Da worst EVER of this song?

:dong:

Speaking of tech, whatā€™s yo favorite(s) masterclass to watch on da tube? Any good ones?

Iā€™m still laughing at diz iconic TMism.

1 Like

Well, no masterclass is going to be particularly helpful because each pianist is different, a solution which works for one mofo may not work for anotherā€¦

Is dere anything specifically dat u iz working on now?

No. I just find them entertaining.

A bit of an epic maztahclazz from da CAMEL

If the Bolet Rach 3 masterclass is still up, itā€™s worth watching.

1 Like

Truuuu. My fave parts in that is when da CAMEL show da student sum of his gensui fucked 42 42 fingerings + high wrist fork sheeyatz

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen both of these. The Niobe kid was super intimidated by da Camelā€™s girth.

1 Like

Heā€™s a wikid pianist!

Fuckkkkk

Did he switch to condfucking

@da_zepp

hahahaha mah favorite maztahclazz sheeyat iz da YVONNE LEFƉBURE. Sheā€™z totally fuckin nutz, I love her.

2 Likes