Yeah

1988 July 19. Comminges / Audio, Live

Mendelssohn: Variations sƩrieuses, Op.54
Chopin: Nocturne, Op.9 - 1 & 2
Chopin: Ballade, Op.47
Chopin: Impromptu, Op.29
Chopin: Impromptu, Op.36
Chopin: Impromptu, Op.51
Chopin: Fantaisie-impromptu, Op.66 (beginning missing)

Chopin: Fantaisie, Op.49
Chopin: Polonaise, Op.53
Cziffra: Improvisation on theme from Slavonic Dance by DvoÅ™Ć”k
Liszt: Valse-Impromptu, S.213
Liszt: Mephisto Waltz, S.514

Oh wohā€¦ didnā€™t know he played the Var Ser either. what a beast.

My favorite is always da Bashkirov ripping that poor guy to shreds. Both fun and not fun to watch at the same time.

1 Like

I dun know what would be more crushing being cussed out by bashk or playing a piece you just learned in front of cziff who demos it back cziff style.

1 Like

Hahah

1 Like

Da ziff will own yo azz without saying a wordā€¦ dat might be more harsh

Could you imagine cziff teaching a chinese no practice debuttante.

Deb: ā€œI didnā€™t have time to practice my zart sons because my insta was on fleekā€
Cziff: ā€œWhen I didnā€™t have access to a piano during the war a carved a skeletonā€™s ribs into a keyboard and played scales for 7 hours on it before I approached zart sonsā€¦ though that was after my hands were torturedā€¦ā€ Why you couldnā€™t practice again? "

2 Likes

What an unbelievable piece of trash!

Dinara had a few masterclasses with him. She says that he made her do totally opposite dynamic markings etc then what was marked in the Prok 2nd Sonata scoreā€¦ and needlessly humiliated herā€¦

I miss chatting with da Dinara. She was so kinky.

And then sheā€™d abruptly stop and call me a pervert, get upset. Den a few days later Iā€™d get a message from her asking why I donā€™t want to talk sexy, along with sum random pics of sextoys n sheeyat

:dong:

And da whole sheeyat would repeat again.

Sheā€™s yo gurl. Move to da UK. Marry da Dinara and get her to get you a job at RAM.

1 Like

Nah. Da :hui: chose moi. Let moi go with da flow

And hope dat diz post age well

From my life experience, going with da flow leads to excruciating pain down the line, especially in regards to things that have a direct impact on your life. However, thatā€™s just my experience. Things get harder to fix as you get older.

1 Like

I wonā€™t find another chick like diz. This thot fell on my lap.
If worse comes to worse, divorce is an option too.

No worries.
Loneliness is a worse alternative.

k. Good luck.

1 Like

Thank u daddy

You badly need to set down some ground rules. Better now than failing later.

1 Like

Yeah manā€¦
Sheā€™s so impulsive. I might end up in some serious legal trouble one day, if I pursue another one of her projects