whut TV zheeyatz iz u watchin?

It was uneven in parts, but was pretty damn entertained by Stranger Things season 3; admittedly I’m biased, because I grew up in the 80’s and recognized all the tropes. Sometimes the writing got a little lazy, though.

I randomly forgot that it was set in the 80s halfway through the episodes (got caught up in the story) and then I was like WTF is BTTF doing playing in the cinemas? Oh yeah, it’s 1985! I also listen to that Limahl song not infrequently, as I used to love that movie when I was a little kid.

Just finished Chernobyl which was craaaazy shit, just a perfectly directed and edited show. And started Dark last night, Ok so far, like a German stranger things, without any humour.

1 Like

It’s more like a German Twin Peaks. Watching the second season, there’s even some nods to the third season of Twin Peaks (a masterpiece of conception, highly recommended if you haven’t seen it and remotely like Lynch’s style).

1 Like

Apparently Chris Rock iz da lead fo Fargo season 4

I iz looking forward to dat fo zho :nigga:

2 Likes

Found diz. Okay.

Narcos Mexico season 2 iz pretty good .

I do wish this production would show some rezpec fo when keeping it real go waaaaayyy wrong though:

Any Mofoz watched Da Lazt Dance?
Entertaining Doco. Interezting to know Jordan waz zilently producing it zo I’m zure there’z more zheeyat that got cut out.

2 Likes

I iz watchin da Great…funny sheeyat…good characterz/actin

I am watching the catheter the great too. Is confusing because ether are Russian but talk with nazi accents. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Luvved every second of it!

Tru I shud check out da lazt dance.

Finizhed da WIRE. Seazon 5 def da weakezt but still gensui. Amazing show.

1 Like

black panther selling drugs in da wire if you look close.

haha tiz actually da black panther villain if i resheeyat correktly

Pretty sure all black people look alike so pretty sure I’m right.

True though… they should def have swapped Mickey B Jordan badass actor.

1 Like

hahahah mannnnnnnnnnn juz finizhd zeazon 3 of DARK on netflix :whale:

rezpec tha german enginerrin of thiz zhow, really a next levl zheeyat wit organizazheeyat n altho ther iz fo zho inevitabl paradoxez i think they did an outztandin job
nothin elze i haff zeen even cummah cloze to tha level of detail in thiz zheeyat

wud recommend :gav:

1 Like

tru I have to get back to this one. I started it and was impressed, and then just never finished it

also dis Prime Video TALES FROM DA LOOP is cool too.

1 Like

Rly, me and wyf gave it up, dey keep repeatn da same sheeeeyat ovah n ovah, lyk mov da fuk on plx. N tru, nevah a sunny moment in da 3 zeazonz, da naim truly ov da zeries truly wut u get.
Ztill I rezpek wat dey tryna don, na da caztin iz amayzn, juz, could been lezz deprezn.

1 Like

Just started Dark and have come to the conclusion germans don’t have umbrellas

2 Likes

hahahhhaa TRU throughout tha zheeeyat peopl juz haff all out converzationz ztandin in abzolut downpourz, n tha jonaz mofo zumtymz not even put tha hood up :whale: :whale2:

alzo dun read or googl nezheeyat about tha zhow to avoid zpoilahz az it juz finizhd :dong:

when i ztartd watchin it i wuz thinkin it muzt be zum german crime-drama but then it juz keepz tranzformin :lib:

Was kind of disappointed in the Last Dance overall. Maybe was expecting too much, and also maybe because I lived through the Jordan era.
Babylon Berlin is a pretty awesome show I’ve gotten into recently.