Wuz da Michelangeli'z 'perfect tech' reputation juz due to hiz inzanely zmall rep?

Is it an internet speed issue?

Pozz. My upload speed is a lot better than it used to be but itā€™s still quite poor. Tbf though, Iā€™ve been doing other stuff over Zoom and itā€™s been ok, just weird that 88 audio is uniquely damaged.

1 Like

This streaming from an android device to a computer to internet or direct from android device?

It sound a lot like an audio issue I used to get on my old computer where widows would interrupt the stream when managing I/O workload balancing stuff.

1 Like

Iā€™m streaming from android using streamlabs straight to YT. (I donā€™t have 1000 subscribers so canā€™t start streams within YT.)

But the same audio issues are existing in Zoom calls (running from android devices) too. I canā€™t of course hear the precise nature at the other end, but Iā€™m told the audio is crackly and poppy when Iā€™m playing the 88. This is a concern, not just because Iā€™d like to stream, but after all itā€™s four weeks until :kat: time for moi and I sure as hell donā€™t want to turn up with shitty audio, somewhat defeats the purpose. Iā€™ve minimised the visibly open processes eg internet when doing this but perhaps I should shut down everything non-essential in wherever the process manager is.

This now an epic derail.

1 Like

Can you stream from yo comp?

Iā€™ll have to experiment but I doubt itā€¦ my PC has only been used for audio and video editing for about the last 5+ years and sumwut hilariously is still running xp. I imagine zoom doesnā€™t have that level of retro-compatibilityā€¦ the PC is also on its last legs and being propped up with the addition of emergency ram :dong: successful booting is NOT even a given lmao

1 Like

Jesus.

In general, Windows software manage to make ANY hardware obsolete, with their updates that get more cumbersome each time

Ghey!

I far prefer Mac, but those are expensive

1 Like

Yeah, I avoid their updates practically on principle ahaha

Iā€™ll see if I can stream audio from the PC, eg quasi radio casting, because atm the PC has the advantage over my phone that Iā€™ve got it configured to receive and record audio from my mics+ mixing desk combo, rather than the phone which is just getting room audio through its crappy internal mic.

1 Like

The phone audio generally a total abortion :dong:

Randomly, I like da Zoom Q2n 4K, but tiz only good to rec + upload. You could use it as a webcam for streaming but Diz not compatible with Mac

:tmfury:

1 Like

Yeah, my idea is that if I can stream audio from the PC without pops then the issue must be the phone rather than the internet upload speed, if I canā€™t maybe itā€™s the internet.

1 Like