3 trumofo archival classics

from 2006 tru.

youtu.be/d76uwBB-SqY

youtu.be/-Xy5WGTvn30

And da first evah TM vid
youtu.be/pTdLh3BPH5E

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

I should have applied with dese to da Weimar Pimp Comp 8)

Wow, da TM-kun finger-dexterity, hai!
Never knew da opus 10/4 ended in D major :wink:

Is that an erotic mermaid statue on top of your grand? Bit wtf, feminine but phallic at the same time. Would explain the tranny obsession :freud: :lib:

Itโ€™s a wood sculpture of a kneeling naked lady 8)
I have not examined it for a possible COCK, let moi get back to you after a detailed transvestigation :tm:

Hello, this is Michael andโ€ฆI can unleash for days!..Iโ€™m finished, thank you!..Lol.

Haha please edit my full name out u mofo
Googleโ€™s all seeing eye of lucifer will pick this up and the Pimp comp will inexplicably find themselves watching da

Yuja Wang iz a tranny vid 8)

Done.

Thanks lol

:slight_smile:

:ziff: :ho: :pimp: :kan:

Rezpek!

this shit is retarded enough to get youtube subs tho 8)

ah, that Yamaha was in such great shape back thenโ€ฆ

damn. Hilariously, Yamahas are probably my favorite pianosโ€ฆ so goddamn consistent and well made. And amazingly voiced.

a bit :tm:, but yeah at least the new ones. I have a Yamaha as well but Iโ€™ve never been entirely happy with it.

what kind?

The quality is VERY different between da C2 (and lower end) vs da C3 and up.

I have a C3 made for the JAP market, in Hamamatsu.

massive difference between what they pop out into da American marketโ€ฆ
Iโ€™m perfectly happy with it and believe me, Iโ€™m fucking picky regarding 88z 8)
n chicks

I swear 8)

:slight_smile:

I donโ€™t remember to be honest, but my memory is that they changed something in the manufacturing process in the 70s or so which made them much better, and Iโ€™m just on the wrong side of that line. The main issue I have with it is that itโ€™s hard to play soft on it, if Iโ€™m in the ppp range I often donโ€™t get any notes with me at all. Precision trills are difficult too, C/C# often just end up CCCCCCC. The woodpeckers in the area like it though.

theyโ€™re voiced more loudly than other pianos tru, but they have a great dynamic range.

Nobody is paying me to promote this btwโ€ฆ

YAMAHA - you reading this?
Hey SUZU contact me, Iโ€™ll endorse you as well!

8)

fuck yea 8)

Iโ€™ll talk to da tony and ask him to set up some trades for me and Iโ€™ll get a Steinway some day. Or is your ex still available?

I find yams to be just a very bland piano.
But for students who donโ€™t have easy access to some of the euro manufacturers, a C3 is a good option.

sheโ€™ll buy you a steinway if:

1. her daddy doesnโ€™t lose any more money in Chinese stock
  2. You agree to marry her

8)

โ€œI am feenished thank youโ€ ahahaha :ziff: :ziff: :ziff:

Very funny. Nice dexterity though.