A few ?s bout da art of da piano

excuse my semi-n00bness, mofos, becuz when I watched tiz I was in a HAIL CHOPIN mode, and I mostly only listened to him, da liszt, and da name sons of da beet…no bach, no oda composers…

now I guess I am broading (lol wtf, broading) my hearing repertoire…

SO, which Bach piece is it dat da Gold plays in his home studio, legs crossed, singing? I lyked dat piece…

which Brandenburg concerto is it dat da Gold plays wiz da orchestra, and wut movement?

which :brotha: concerto is it dat da Rubinstein plays wiz da orchestra???

which piece is it dat da Mickey plays, and he even leaves sweat marks on da keys of da piano? which piece is dat?..

muchas gracias, if I heff anymo questions Ill post it, u mofos :smiling_imp:

do u mean da sinfonia from da c-moll Bach partita ?

i dun kno wut the hell i mean, since i dun know the name of the pice…

its wut da GOLD sits down, legs crossed, and sings to it…right after walking into his home…its great…

uh ruby concerto is 4 or 5th, i think 4th, with the triller cadenza right? i haven’t watched it in a long ass time. you should’ve heard those a LONG time ago anyway heh…

michelangeli is scarlatti’s K27 sonata in b minor

gould plays bach’s 2nd partita and bach’s first piano concerto, brandenburg concerti are orch only…

mah rezpec fo bax went up by a notch if he rly compozt a piano concerto, tru :comme: :stop:

lmao sry, i didnt know da brandy concertos were for orchestra only…

anybody know where I can get sheets and recording of da concerto da gold plays? any of u heff it?

2nd bach partita.

how about da broda concerto? da Anima is not sho

it is the cadenza to the 4th, played rather slowly. It sounds like just the plain vanilla cad, but Ruby usually played the SS cad.

Just listen to them both 8)

I dont heff dem both, u mofo…

upload?