Anyone know good recordings of violin sonatas by mozart

Imo Kennah much of a worse cunt than Kaplinski. I’d literally set the cuck on fire and then hide out in da Lezbo residence and play da Orage with da weird repeated note sheeyat just to stand out

:redface:

Then I’d finally buy 3 LOMO squarefront anamorphics on da :lezbo: credit card

And get kicked out

1 Like

Even one of those bad boys gonna drain da lezbo cause da Hyperion label does not really pay anything, just like any other label after Napster, Limewire etc and music piracy in general - killed profits

I learned from trump presidency most people don’t know a speed freak. Twas obvious to the fatty what that whole thing was about.

2 Likes

I got some sweet stimulus from both Bidet and Trump back when I was unemployed and not buying 3 Lomos a month

ahaha da :trump: stimulus :lola:

1 Like

:lola: for first “lady”

1 Like

That $700+ hitting my account every week taught me about money management

I learned that dumping most of it in stocks and netting a 7.6k loss… not a good strategy

1 Like

You could have got half an hour with :lola: instead.

1 Like

Well, now I know better.

I got these instead

LOMO

1-18-1 (2 copies)
1-22-1 (2 copies, different coatings
1-28-1
1-35-1
1-50-1
1-75-1

Next step is to get another cam as a tax write off… not for any practical reason (I am looking at booking a venue several times this year but they already got in-house cams)

But just for fun! Lenses are sexy!

On a serious note, don’t follow anyone’s taste. Go on a streaming service or youtube and just sample recordings and pick what you like. Trust in your own taste.

3 Likes

There are any number of interesting recordings; it really depends on your taste. Personally, I think Sergiu Luca’s with Malcolm Bilson are very good.

This is dasdc

We stopped reading at “Mozart”

(Joking! Don’t kill me)

3 Likes

I’m not joking :sunglasses:

1 Like
1 Like

:bar:

Hearing that thing at TRU speed actually is convincing me to eventually add this into my rep.

Imagine it was a rare work? If you really hear it with fresh ears… the quasi Neo-Classical n Romantic gensui fusion right up there with his Almira tranny imho.

And the sheer amount of great textures in there is awesome. Play it “tight” and not too bombastic and it really is a masterpiece

Da BAR perf really holds up imo, even now.

2 Likes

Richter/Kogan.

1 Like

It does. Champagne aria bits really got that elite lightness

1 Like