Attracting QUALITY new members

Being honest about TM - it’s best to stop caring what other guys think about your exploits with girls.
There is comedic material to be found there but beyond a certain point it’s best to be genuine and real.
If I get with a girl I like and I think she’s pretty, and I sincerely like her as a person - it doesn’t matter if other guys approve or disapprove of her.
I fell prey to this myself back in '05 with ‘da POCO’, I never even met the girl and I was boasting about her being my online gf :rofl::sunglasses:
Be a nice guy, don’t bullshit girls, and don’t accept bullshit from girls. Have faith in yourself and go your own way.

1 Like

Da Comme zoundz like a incel

I harzhly know from experience lately:sleepy:

Thank you Comme.

I will follow ma fucked instict on dis one from now on and maybe beg yo asses fo ziffro to cover portions of my alimony payments (and harassment lawsuits)

da TM haz speaketh

spoiler

TRUMOFO: Chris read dis please: :wink:

Yeah, well…

I suppose all this shows me that certain people are more fucked in the head than me.

HAHAHAHA DA COMME ZPEAKETH!!!

tru lyf iz but a zeriez of profound experiencez

n from wut we know

da POCO wuz fo zhor…

profoundly inexperienced :comme:

:sunglasses:

Assuming that most of us here play piano (I think), my idea would be to attract some players of other instruments… start with violinists I guess. There’s gotta be a ton of violin speed demon worthy recs out there…

N offah dem 88 lessons!
I c… :sunglasses:

1 Like