Best Hall in the World Poll

• Merkin Hall
  • Kumho Hall
0 voters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q4mJzBfbaE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFjtI3ggpFc

Somewhat randomly this yunchan spoz have the warmth of kempf even tho they diff as can be penistically

1 Like

Merkin Hall, obviously, as :tractor: has played there, albeit it remains undocumented whether she wore a merkin during the performance.

Don’t think Lola has appeared at Kumho yet, either as a soloist or as a cumho.

4 Likes

Probably played bald, otherwise a real trouble with tribbles situation could unfold pretty easily

1 Like

Merkin is over 7K to rent.

Might as well go for da small carn*gga

Lol

*best hole in the world

1 Like

wow :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hang on, this thread (perhaps appropriately) is pubic viewing. Better make a discreet edit…

You could rend a 2 bedroom in san fran or rent carnegie hall every month. Inflation totally under control here. lol

1 Like

“best hall in the world”?

• Cory Hall :zcholah:

0 voters

No no, fuck them. Those bastards charging a shit ton, fuck them.

Why not a 1 bedroom and suck off your roomate instead of paying rent?

1 Like

wasn’t them I had in mind :dong: :tractor:

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

I’m on an app called blind which is basically sdc for tech workers. Dudes are living in tents, vans, RVs anything to avoid the price gouging. They list the total comp and some are making 3 - 400k! They smart, realizing only a handful of years at those rates and they can just move to a non shit hole city and live like kings if they manage to save anything from the all encompassing COL grifts consuming tech cities.

So much regulation there my lease was 40 pages of disclosures and restrictions. Anybody who voluntarily lives in san fran may have a brain tumor. After I do my time in this job, going remote for sure even if it pays less than flipping burgers.

1 Like

Dat poster i think madlovba3 i think had da :doc: all :pimp: pozzibly my favourtote vid evah back in da day

I bet @simonme20 hav it.