Bjork - Post

i’d say probably all of dem tru 8)

tru, but we only did one. and now i really really wanna find out what the fuck it was dat i sang in.

haha rezpec foh being on one of da albumz tru.

randomly what wuz da name of yo choir? I’ll look into da album thing

the London Oratory Schola.

randomly do u remembah da year u did dis? I looked inside da Vespertine cuz dere are sum choirz, but da choir name iznt mentionned.

hmmm. im not sure which year exactly. i was about 11 or 12 at da tym so pozz 2001 or 2002. i think its time fo me to get in contact wiv mah old buddies from da choir and write down all da sheeyats and years of sheeyats dat i did. dere iz too much to remember. fuck i iz a braggy little shit.

hahaha pozz da vespertine den, it came out in 2001

randomly, did you meet da Björk?

she was telling us what to do and shit. i didnt have a personal convo wiv her. i was in my own world back den. i just remember her being short and mad with black hair.

HAHAHAHA FUCKKKKK RESPEC!!!

randomly, da other day mah mum went to an exhibition as part of some of her buzinezz and she said to me dat she met Vanessa mae. so i said, tru dat iz wicked. and den my mum said, “tru, i told her about you singing on her album”. and i said “WTF? did i really?” and after calling an old friend, tiz tru. but i still haff not found out what the fuck it was dat i did. my memory of diz sheeyats iz a bit :comme: , tru. da thing iz, i remember doing da bjork and when people bring up stuff dat i usually did, i have some sort of recollection of da event. but diz, i just cant remember at all even knowing about diz.

ahhahaha I dun even know who da fuck da Vanessa Mae iz 8)

some violin chick. she took the popular route with all her good looks and that. still talented tho.