Cuntraversial?

Schubert is a bettah composer for da 88 than Schumann.

Discuss. 8)

well his small forms are very good, while schumann has larger works and sets that are stronger

id say over all schubert is a better composer, although i find schumann more intersting to listen to

schumann <3 cancer

dat dun make no

8)

:comme:

I was listening to the radio one day, and I heard this droning sheeyat. I thought "Ok, now the announcer is going to say…“That was Bob McGee improvising in da style of Schumann”, but NO: IT WAS FUCKING SCHUMANN. I swear, some of da Schume’s stuff sounds like improv, who a newb like me could even fake with reasonable success. Imho, Blumenshtick, DavidsBlunderFart are total SHEEYAT.

Some exceptions:

3rd Sonata: Almost every bar of this piece is KICK-ass, imho. Prolly one of ma faves sonatas. Horowitz’s ReDiscovered perf is the way to go for this one.
Symphonic etudes, Fantasie: Pretty darn good.

Schubert’s Moments Musicaux (even better than Rach’s) - FUCKIN SWEET
Schubert’s Wanderer: KICK ASS
Schubert’s Impromptus: AMAZIN’
A few of Schubert’s Sonatas: MOIST

• String Quartets, Symphs are also sweet

Schubert is an amazing composer, certainly one of top three.

cuntraverzial indeed

da SHERBERTz mozt wikid piece iz da DEATH N DA MAIDEN quartet

INSANE FUCKIN FURY!!!

HAHAHAHHAHA. hILARIOUS DAYUM SHEEYAT .
Quartet. Fucccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!Sheeeeeyayayayayayayat. da chairman shows his true anti sdc idetiti. Quartet is like a synonym for anti fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuury anti sdc.
Quartet!!!1dat iz hilarious.

-da Mephisto :stop:

hahaha, haf u actually herd dat ISNNA EHSEYEYYAT?1

No :cry:

-The Mephisto

IC

Possibly tru…

I like both, but possibly for diff reasons. Some of Schumann’s melodies sound like early Scrib. and Schubert is just plain beautiful. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

contrapunctial?