Da bezt lookin penists

XSDC with the reinforced str8 vibe

1 Like

:wood:

1 Like

Jeez!

Hahaha da unshaven BUZ

Young Gilels looked great. Damn, I’m sure he could just flash his comp diplomas n invite chicks over to his apartment fo an ample dinnah!
Who would say no to dat stud?

Hell, I’d do him :sunglasses:

Btw my mother’s teacher was his assistant (Zubravsky). Apparently after the war, Gilels had sum sort of nervous breakdown (n did not play many concerts, almost nothing in 1946 and 1947)… he started to get extreme stagefright.

Mildly wtf

True, he seems super solid.

And me & Müller are reopening the TM is gay investigation.

1 Like

Btw, guess the age of St. Franzis here…

Don’t cheat!

Nah, you guys are going to cheat.
I think he looks like ~25…ish, perhaps?

He’s 42!

I was gonna guess 50, because he’d already developed that wart. But I didn’t post the message because I went on to take a shot at you guys for making this thread a gigantic sausage fest. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

True. :blush:

I at least tried, but I honestly couldn’t think of any except Wang. It’s easy to find good looking women playing the piano of course, but not famous ones people are likely to have heard and would recognize.

I don’t think I’ve heard of half of the people in the thread, so you’re pretty much open to post any pianist you want. Everyone knows which Italian girls I like best, so no need to post them, then there’s Vinnitskaya.

I think Vlad has stood for both the highs and the lows here so far (excluding TM who’s disqualified from speaking on these matters). Gubaidulina there is super hot. But he can keep da Igumnov & co.

2 Likes

If Berlinskaya still looked like that, I’d probably attend her concerts.

The only ‘sexy’ piano vids and hence chicks I can think of are more so early Lola (coz she’s basically sex with a piano somewhere) and that nipple video of Buniatishvili.

You don’t think Igumnov is good looking? He has a slightly strange look like Pasternak but I think they’re both very handsome.

:neutral_face:

Chemical castration is in order fo da :tm: tru

I think it’s in large part his aristocratic demeanour / appearance which I find attractive. It’s unusual to find genuine aristocracy without appearing arrogant or stuck-up or aloof.

I can’t make up my mind about Buniatishvili, but she’s at least good at showing off her stuff. When I saw her here she walked like a dangling fruit tree. She’s got resources, but I’m not sure about looks.

Lola is easy for me. :-1: She looks like you can buy her in a toy store.

True. I can give you a slight +1 on Blumenfeld. Dude at least looks distinguished.