Da Dacic unleash da best rappah 9 evah?

I recently overheard 2 unnamed professors at my school, talking in the hallway

“Heh heh, when they were beating her over the head in China for 12 hours a day - she could play, but now that she is my student here - she plays worse”

1. Open disdain for China. The school would close without Chinese students, and those profs would be out of a job real fuckin fast. No more getting paid to talk trash about your own students in the hallway.

2. Have you considered the fact that you are a piece of shit fraud who can’t demo any part of the piece? How is the student supposed to be inspired when her own prof runs his studio like a money-laundering scheme?

3. Your precious student pays the school 48k in raw tuition, not including housing, food, and other expenses.
    No matter how bad you think they play - do they deserve to be talked about within earshot of others, in the school hallway?

4. Could you ever even play the piano at a semi-professional level?
    When was that - never? Oh ok ok, I see.
    Fuck you.

Line up against the wall - the firing squad will take away your tenure now.
Reason: gross incompetence, unprofessionalism, and being a general shitty pianist and human being.

You Americans must be the richest people in the world to be able to afford to go to university in your country. There’s no fucking way I’d pay 48k for a muzic degree.

To study with a rapist.

It’s not American - most of the school is wealthy Chinese chicks.

ahahahah mannnnnnn

da prof who cant DEMO a zong iz da WORZT ZIN

worze den any PLATE level pedo-nezz tru :sunglasses:

even if u accept da ztudent haff bettah tech, u zhud ztill be able to DEMO a RAPE-THRU of key pzzgz juz to get yo INTERP ideaz acrozz tru 8)

diz randomly makez moi think

if da 88 profz cant play da 88

den

cud da ZKEPTO actually do math? 8)