da DOC iz zet to premier all hiz 12 etudez

2/2/2010 | 7:30pm Bass Performance Hall

Cliburn at the Bass:Marc-André Hamelin, piano
Long known for his fearless exploration of unfamiliar pianistic terrain, Marc-André Hamelin’s startlingly original blend of musicianship and virtuosity has earned him legendary status as a true avatar of the piano. He has received eight Grammy nominations for his recordings, ranging from eighteenth-century sonatas to transcriptions by contemporary composers. Also a noted composer, Mr. Hamelin will include a set of his own etudes in his Cliburn Concerts debut.

Program: HAYDN Variations in F minor; MOZART Sonata in A minor; LISZT Venezia a Napoli; DEBUSSY Preludes, Book 2; HAMELIN Twelve Etudes

fuck yes! i cant wait to hear the others.

looking forward to thiz obviously :doc: :stop:

jezuz
finally

rezpec da doc :doc: :doc: :doc:

ahhaha FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

zhud be gensui

replic8in da gensui tech ov da 90z doc?

nah 8) he will hold back the demon and show restraint and usual :doc: lyk mastery

haha when he recd da ztudio recz ov zum ov deze sheeyatz he wuz ztill in hiz tech prime zo he wud haf to eitha zl*w down o do zum gensui rape

O randomly regain hiz prime tech in a gensui hall-ov-fame rocky balboa ztylee cumbakk

hahaha i can juz imagine in 20 yrz tym da almoz 70 yr old doc bein in a CGI zimulated battle againz a young SD

da DOC winz da CGI battl…n cumz out ov SD retirement to unleazh unto uz once mo

gensui 8) :doc:

lol lay off the crack man… And tru, dis will be wikid!! I might actually buy it.